35

Jennie**

It's been 30 minutes and I started to get suspicious when my mom stops from looking around. She keeps glancing on her phone and when I'm about to ask her, the light went off. I got flinched at the moment and frightened. I tap side by side to get to my mom's side when she got me first.

She is holding me on my shoulder leading me outside. It was totally all dark. My suspicions turns into worries when a silent surrounding welcomed me and my mom behind me gone.

"L-lisa? Love where are you all?" My heart begins to raised in worries and frightened.

"L-lisa? Mom? Ella? Where are you please" my voice cracked as my eyes begin to watered.

What if Tzuyu is behind all of this? But I felt the sincerity in her.
What is happening?

After a minute, one light opens but enough to makes me see around. The whole clean area are now surrounded with petals. The light went off again and with a single clap, all lights went on again revealing the guys who looks like a band.

Jackson holding marracas, Bobby on bass guitar, Seulgi on the piano, Bambam on acoustic, Jisoo on beat box and Lisa on the middle with a mic stand. With a 3 taps on the cymbals, they started to play a music and my love started to sing.

The nights the sky was filled with clouds
My worried mind was filled with fear
I couldn't count all the lonely hours
Spent with memories and tears

The first verse done and Ella approached me handling me a bouquet of flowers

I never thought I would see the day
When I could throw all my sorrow away
But then you came and you showed me the way
You have made all those times disappear

Then Mina and Tzuyu approached me, making me wear the long black skirt with my plain white shirt tucked in it which I obliged.

You changed my life in a moment
And I'll never be the same again
You changed my life in a moment
And it's hard for me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone

Joy and Sorn comes next holding each half pair of black heels. They pull out my sneakers and changed it with what they are holding.

I never thought that I could change
Could change so much in so many ways
I'm still surprised when I look in my mirror
To see that I still look the same

Irene and Rose' pull down the tie on my hair and fix them with half of my hair put over my shoulder in front and the half stays at the back and put some pin on top.

You changed my life in a moment
And I'll never be the same again
You changed my life in a moment
And it's hard for me to understand
With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone

I laughed at the moment when I saw mom and Lisa's mom which made me shocked approaching me.
They held both of my arms leading me towards Lisa who is now standing on her sit.

With the touch of your hand in a moment in time
All my sorrow is gone...
You changed my life...

She stops singing and lead me in the middle where a heart shape petals surrounds and we stand inside.

I know where this will lead if my instincts are true but I will let her do what she planned and I don't want to ruin the moment.

The band keeps on playing random romantic songs while everyone's eyes are on us. Lisa kneel one knee down and held my one hand with her both hands giving it a kiss when I felt my hand became wet. She is now crying. And a woman instincts in me never fails me. I am right. She is now proposing.