31

Jennie**

The girls went home before Lisa arrives. I'm now lying on the couch where the girls left me thinking the best excuse I can give for her to stay and makes it reasonable like the way it sounds when I called.

I heard the door opens and Lisa drop her things on the side and run towards me.

"Is everything okay? How are you? What happened love?!" She started to panic the way her question sounded and her eyes stared at me worriedly that gave me a guilt in my chest.

"I'm okay love. I-i just don't feel well.. I'm d-dizzy.. right. I'm dizzy" I acted my hand on my temple and my other hand on her shoulder. She carry me bridal style and we went upstairs. She put me on the bed slowly and she sat on the side.

"Did you eat your lunch? Are you tiring yourself? Where's mom and Ella?" I sit up weakly for some added acting and I lift up wide both of my arms gesturing her to hug me and she quickly obliged.

"I know you're lying Jennie what is the real reason?" She asked while her head on the crook of my neck giving me kisses that made me gulp hard. I rub her head and bit my lips because of embarrassment.

"I just missed you" I pouted and hug her tight. It is true tho that after thinking that she might be with Tzuyu, I felt the sudden urge to see her.

"Do you know how your call got me panicked? I'm in the middle of my meeting with a special person when y--" She got cut off by me.

"Whose special person Lisa?" I pull away from her while I grip her both shoulder meter away.

"Tell me who? Are you cheating Lisa?!" She laughed at me making me irritates at the sight.

"Hahaha. What the hell love? I'm meeting up the owner of the place we will buy for the branch remember? Your jealous mind always knocked your innocent side" She explained that made me remember that she's right. She had a schedule today to meet the owner but then my paranoid mind makes me forget that because of damn jealousy.

I pouted as my head hang low looking at my fidgeting fingers. Lisa lift my chin up and kissed me on my lips then parted away.

"Stop acting cute or I might not control myself to do something on your body" she seductively said and I feel my cheeks hot as my lower lip unintentionally bitten by my teeth.

Without a second, Lisa smashed her lips into mine that made me moan in pleasure. I wrap my hands around her neck and she pull me closer by my waist. Our sloppy kisses that makes a hot sounds make me feel the lust of wanting her inside me.

"L-love" I said between kisses while unbuttoning her white long sleeves.

"Y-yes baby?" She answered pulling my shirt up and throw my bra somewhere.

"I want you..inside me now" I said and she smirked. She quickly stood up and pull her pants and underwear down making her fully naked in front of me. I saw her abs again that I will never get tired of looking and touching it. I pull down my shorts and panty throwing it somewhere as well. She immediately throw herself on top of me and kissed me wildly.

"Ahhh Lisaaa" I moan as she goes down her kisses on my neck and licked me like a hungry dog.

"You're so hot mommy" she said wildly making my core wet and arched my back.

"D-down there daddy faster please" I command. She is licking both my thighs and separate it away making it wide open.

She attacked my pussy with her mouth, sucking my juices on my entrance and licking my clit. My body trembles in pleasure as I started to grind on her mouth. I grip her hair to pull it down more that made her even wilder.