6

LM**

"It's been 1 month since the eruption occurs but still it keeps exploding and every minute, cities near the mountain feel the earthquake that seems to happen everyday in every 5 minutes in time. The government decided to lock down the 3 cities around the mountain that affected the worst. No one is allowed to enter those 3 cities and they will update us again if they will decide to let the people in again around the area." The news on TV this early morning said as I'm going down the stairs. I saw Jennie watching intently on the news. Some part in me makes me sad seeing her sad about the news I just don't sure if its because their house affects the most or the thought that she really wants to go back to their city.

Its been month and I have this feeling that only Jennie can bring into me. Even Tzuyu didn't make me this unfamiliar feeling inside me when we talk late at night or even when our eyes met by accident or our bodies will collide unintentionally. There's this electricity that run down from my brain down to every inch of of my body just hearing her speaks especially when she laughs. My heart beats abnormally too when she's near. It bothers me a lot but I don't have the courage to ask anyone. Maybe i'll talk to Rose' about this soon to get some answers.

I sat beside Jennie but inches away watching her eyes fixed on the television. She didn't even realized that I'm sitting beside her.

"someone's wants to go home" I stated that make her flinched a little and turn her attention to me.

"hey! how long you've been there?" she asks nervously

"just a minute ago I guess." I answered and she turn her focus on the news again.
"Is my home getting you bored?" I asked seriously. She turn her head to stare at my question then she smile to me. She turn off the television and position herself to face me and there it is again. the electricity that only her can give me without her knowing.

I always lost to that cat eye of hers. Those eyes that left me questioning myself why does my heart react this way when she's around.

"hey Lisa! your spacing out again!" a snap from her finger brings me back to my trance.
"I'm sorry what where you saying again?" I asked then she fold her both arms in front of her and roll her eyes.

"nothing" she mumbled irritably.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm just thinking about the.. the cafe" I lied. She didn't answer and played with her phone with her eyes keep on rolling.

Jennie and I became close since the day I met them. We usually talked about things late at night. Sometimes I find myself staring deeply at her when she's talking. I found her voice calming me deeply. Her voice that makes me soft even when I'm mad or irritated. Even when she's pouting makes my body weak and my mind went crazy. Sometimes I can't sleep just by thinking of her. I keep glancing in at their room door and stopping myself to check if she's already awake or already sleeping. We only live in one roof but I always find myself looking for her when she's not around.

My 'unit neighbors' became close to her. Sometimes they hangout while I hangout with the boys. Yeah. Jisoo, Seulgi and I are belong to the boys especially when the girls wants some "girl's day" and we're out of place.

The moment I went out to check on my cafe', I find myself rushing to get home already.

"hey I said I'm sorry!" I said in a higher pitch that made her eyebrows arched up more.
"and you're mad? I'm the one who supposed to be mad Lisa! I can't believe you!" She stood up with her heavy step. I quickly grab her by her wrist when she was about to walk away that caused her to pull back and sat on my lap. I wrap my hands around her waist from behind. I felt her stiffen a bit but I didn't let her go when she is trying to pulling my hands away.

"let me go Lisa" she protested" wait! is she blushing?

"No Jennie just say you forgive me already then I'll let you go" I forcefully said.

"Lisa let go of me. I'm not in the mood for your shits" She sad in all serious tone that made my heart twist a bit in a painful way. I slowly released my arms around her letting her walk away.
This is the first time I heard this voice of Jennie and maybe I didn't know her that deep. When she stood up and sit across me, on the next couch, I stood up and walk towards the stairs.

"where are you going?" She asked that made me stop. I don't like this Jennie. Cold, bitchy Jennie that I didn't recognized from the Jennie I've know. The shy but smart Jennie. humble and lovable and sometimes funny and sweet.

I got shocked to be honest. Not over reacting but I just got shocked with the way she let out her words. And I honestly didn't like it. I didn't answer her and continue to walk away as I find myself inside my room. I look for a hoodie and my mask. I get my keys on my bedside table deciding to get out of the house to avoid Jennie. I put on my hoodies and mask then run down the stairs. To be honest, I don't want to leave cause auntie and Ella went out to buy again some groceries for us. They insist cause I am not accepting their money that supposed to be a payment for their stay and I let them bought the groceries instead to lessen the guilt they feel. But I need to let her feel that she acted disrespectful towards me. Yes it's my fault that I didn't listen attentively at her. What can I do? blame her gorgeous face that got me lost in! And the way she act back to me is a little exaggerated.

I'm getting closer to the door avoiding Jennie on the living room when Jennie called me.

"Lisa! are you leaving me alone here?" I stop from my tracks.
" you can go to Irene if you need some company just lock the door when you leave" I answered without looking back.

" and where are you going?" she asked again.

"cafe'" I answered shortly again not looking at her

"why are you acting cold?! you distracted me from watching and when I focused on you, you didn't even listening to me then you're the one who's angry now?!" she burst out.

"I'm going out cause you are not in the mood with my shits remember?" I turn around at her meeting her arms on her side waist.

"I didn't mean to say that don't act like a kid' I smirk from her answer.

"well just to inform you.. the last person who told me he had enough with my shits was my dad and that's the last words I hear d from him and he didn't talk to me again" my tears started to form and I saw her eyes widen and her mouth open slightly. She got shocked and I didn't let her answer back. I quickly turn around and walk away from her.