13

"Lisa here man. Jennie's girlfriend" she proudly said that made me chuckles.

"Oww. I didn't know. I'm Kai by the way Jennie's--" Lisa cut him off.

"Ex boyfriend I know Kai" I chuckled again and I saw him gritted his teeth.

"I-i just passed by when I saw you Jen and maybe you need help.. i-I didn't know you have some company here" he startled.

"Really? Thank you Kai were just going anyway will be back at her house" I said sarcastically that caught him off guard.

"You live with her?" He asked an I nod smiling.

"Your mom knows?" He asked more.

"Yeah. Actually we, as in mom,Ella and me living at her house so no big deal" Lisa chuckled.

"Are we done here? We need to pick up our SON Jennie." Lisa said that made Kai eyes widen.

"Y-you have a s-son?!" He asked panicking.

"Yes WE have a son any problem with that?" Lisa asked making sure the word "WE"would be heard that made Kai's mouth slightly open.

"N-no nothing. I'm going take care" he immediately walk out.

We laughed as soon as we entered the car.

"Hahaha have you seen his face? " Lisa said excitedly. Our travel from my house to my cousin's place took us for at least 1 hour thankfully there's no traffic ahead.

Finally, Lisa parked on the side of my cousin's house. She pull up and open the doors for me. A beep signaling the car to locked is the only noise around us. I lead the way while her hands at my back for a support to me. I find it sweet when she do that. I'm so excited when I finally rang the doorbell of their gate. The front door opens and I saw my cousin walking towards us. She didn't smile while her eyes narrowed in confusion. She might not recognizing us because we both wearing masks same as her and with our cap on. But as soon she gets near, she recognized me while taking glances on the side with a wide smile.

"Jennie! It's been a while!" she quickly unlock the gate and pull me into a hug. We pull away and I saw her looking to the pretty handsome girlfriend of mine and I saw her bite her lower lip.
I look at Lisa and she just looking her eyes around the area.

"who's this hottie?" my cousin whispered that gave me a slight blood boiled.
"If you weren't my cousin, I swear your head torn out now from your body" I whispered back. Her eyes widen and we both chuckled. I cling my arm on Lisa's to get her attention and she immediately smile when she noticed my gestures.

"hi!" she said calmly with her lips on a thin line smiling and I can't blame my cousin to adore her from her hot looks. Even she just smile slightly, every girls will giggled what more if they saw her smiling genuinely and hear her angelic laugh maybe they will kill each other to get Lisa's attention.

"by the way this is Lisa, MY girlfriend..Love, this is Dahyun my cousin" I emphasized the word "MY" that made Lisa widen her eyes and Dahyun chuckles.

"ow she's all yours Jennie! you're lucky you met her first" Dahyun said while giving her hand towards Lisa who's face in blush from shyness and gladly accepts my cousin's hand to shake.

"come in! my friend is here also for a visit I'll introduce you both to her" she said and we both get inside her house.

The house is bigger than we have that make us get in the living room by many steps.

"I guess you are both here to pick up Kuma?" my cousin asked.

"yeah but don't worry we're here too to visit you" We both chuckle while my girlfriend keeps on roaming her eyes on the entire interior of the house. I saw a woman's figure with her back facing us. She has a long black hair and a slim body. she's wearing a dress with Kuma on her lap playing with her. I just smile from the sight. Maybe my cousin's friend is a kind person cause she play well with our son.

As Kuma lean his head, he quickly jumped out on the girl's lap and run towards me that made the girl look back at us. She smiles and when her eyes landed on the sight behind me, her smile fades and turns into a sad emotion. I'm not blind but I can see clearly that this woman while looking at Lisa is near in the verge of crying. What is happening?

The girl stood up while fidgeting her fingers and she called Lisa that shocked me.

"Lisa?!" she called then I saw a single tear roll down her cheeks. I look back to my girlfriend and saw her body stiffen and the cheerful and blushing Lisa is now with no emotion on her face. what is happening?

------
LM**

My eyes roam around the interior design of Dahyun's home. Her house is big and the interior is amazing. I almost stop my tracks from every paintings and portraits we walk passed by for a second to take a look. My mind and eyes are still in awe from amazing sight that even Kuma's bark didn't stop me from looking at the sight but my full attention caught me when someone called my name. I know that voice. It's not Jennie's voice. It's not even Dahyun's own. But a familiar voice that broke my heart years ago that made me fully decide to migrate here in New Zealand. My cheater ex-girlfriend.

Tzuyu.

I look at her and my instincts were right. I saw her standing from the couch. Fidgeting her fingers like she accused a crime or longing for forgiveness. My face becomes emotionless. I don't know what will react at her but when I saw her, all the things she did that made my heart broke brought in my mind again. But I have Jennie now that makes my heart whole again. I look at my girlfriend who is staring at me with Kuma on her hands. My heart flutters from the sight. I have my amazing girl and our son now and I don't need to hold any grudges from the past now cause it helps me to know and love this girl in front of me. Her looks clueless from what is happening as she waited for me to say anything.

I smile at Jennie and walk towards her to close the gap. I gave her a kissed on her forehead and to Kuma before I proceed myself to walk.

"everything's fine. I love you both" I whispered between a long kiss landed on her forehead as I walk to face Tzuyu. I stretched out my hand to my ex-girlfriend for a shake.

"Tzuyu. It's been a while" her eyes landed on mine then to Jennie and to me again before she took my hand to shake. Her eyes is in the peak of crying but I ignore it and walk back a little to pull Jennie and Kuma.

"you know each other?" Dahyun asked confusingly between us as me and Tzuyu nods in unison.

"this is Jennie my girlfriend and Dahyun's cousin. Love this is Tzuyu" I saw Tzuyu swallow a lump on her throat and extend a hand to my girlfriend who's still in shock.

"so your the ex-girlfriend" Jennie said changing her shocked emotion into her famous bitchy side while taking the hand of Tzuyu to shake that made me widen my eyes on her statement.
"I see.. you know the story" Tzuyu smirked after.

Dahyun cleared her throat to broke the tension between the two ladies which I'm thankful for.

"Jennie, Lisa please sit down I'll just get Kuma's things and Tzuyu chill there okay" She said before leaving.

"you need help?" please say yes Dahyun.

"no Lisa stay there" she eyed me and my shoulders fell.