34

Jennie**

I saw them hugging at the garden but it didn't have me jealousy. I saw how Tzuyu cried so much. We're inside the house and looking at them from afar. They are talking beside each other but I trusted Lisa so much. When they hug each other, I smile and let out a relief. I know Lisa already forgave her that made her cry so much. Lisa has a big heart towards others like how I met her. She never judge a person based on what she did and what she looks. She always have this attitude that even a stranger has a chance to be trusted. Her big heart makes her looks gets even better. And that's the things I love about her. She's so perfect and I can't wait to be her Mrs. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban.

"Tzu. This is Bambam and Sorn, they are couples. Jisoo and Rose' , Seulgi and Irene, this is Joy still waiting for her couple in States and of course.. My girlfriend Jennie"

Lisa introduced us to her ex-girlfriend and we all shake our hands with her. It must be an awkward situation for us but the guys made sure that we are all going to be friends. I can't find any wrong with that but if that's what makes her and everyone at ease, and if that will bring us peace, then I have to let go my pride and maybe being friends with my girlfriend's childhood friend and ex girlfriend is not bad at all.

"I just want to thank you all for accepting me as your friend and maybe when I get back here, we can hang out, mall or something and I promise I will not put any drugs on your drinks" Tzuyu said after we bonded with foods and stories that made us laugh.

"Why? Are you going back in Thailand?" Lisa asked her. I supposed to be jealous but no. That question doesn't bother me at all. I know and I can feel Tzuyu's sincerity after all. I can see Tzuyu's eyes sparkles when looking at Lisa but I know she is trying hard to put away those feelings just to be okay with us and that's make me feel calm.

"Yeah. I decided to go home. I cancelled all my appointments here and asked for some rest that I needed at least a month or 2 and thankfully, they gave me that rest I need" She answered Lisa with a wide smile.

Lisa is sitting beside me with her hands around my shoulder. She even grab my hand to intertwine with hers and that makes me feel more in peace. She always makes me feel that she loves me so much and there's no reason for me to get jealous with some other girls.

Tzuyu is pretty to be honest. I found her feminine and what she did to us is not the real her. She got obsessed that I understood a lot. Thankfully she got her back to her real self. She realized everything she did and she never get tired saying sorry to us.

Our last night's enemy, became one of our friends. The stranger bitch turns to be Joy's bestfriend who is now laughing their ass out with their stories.
.
.
.
Before Tzuyu go home and be back to Thailand tomorrow, we decided to spent the rest of the day with her.

The night is still young. It's 7 pm and we decided to have dinner together at Cafe. But what my confusions caught me is that all the guys are wearing their leather jackets. It's not that cold but why are they wearing the same plain white shirt and style of black leather jacket? I erased that confusion in me and focused on the jokes Seulgi and Jisoo is giving us.

"Welcome to LM's Ca-- ohh?! Long time no see guys!" Mina shouted

Ella who is reading her book turn her head towards us and run her feet to embrace us in excitement.

"Jack! Bob! Boss L is here!" She shouted again. Mom approached us and gave each one of us a quick kiss on the cheeks.

"Mina you may close now let's all bond. By the way this is Tzuyu our new friend. That's Auntie Annie, Jennie's Mom, That's Mina and this is Ella. Jennie's sister.

I saw how Ella widen her eyes.

"I know you! You're the girl who posted hshdgsh wrtyo mkg" she didn't finish her sentence well when I quickly covered her mouth.

"She's our new friend Ella. Everything's fine now" I wisphered at her. I sigh in relief when my mom walk inside the kitchen and the boys got out.

"This is Bobby, the chef here and that's Jack--" I didn't finished my own sentence when Jackson quickly run towards Tzuyu and held her hands up and kissed the top of it.

"I'm Jackson your Knight in shining armor.. do you believe in love at first sight? Cause I do now" He said without breaking his stares in Tzuyu's eyes who is now blushing in red from what Jackson said. We chuckled and I saw Lisa winked at Jackson and gave him a thumbs up.

"I think we made another couple now. Bobby why don't you date Mina so we are now complete!" I shouted because Bobby went inside the kitchen to get our foods.

"Who told you they are not yet dating Lisa?" Mom said and we both eye each other in amusement.

"Is that true Mina? I'm not your type now?" Lisa said and I punch her side tummy and she winced in pain.

"I'm just kidding my queen" she wraps her one arm on my face and pull it closer to her lips and landed it on my temple and all chuckles.

After an hour of eating and laughing, I noticed Lisa is now in tensed. She keeps on glancing on her wrist watch and on her phone. She will quickly hide her phone beside her that made me confused. I look at Tzuyu but she is busy talking and laughing with Jackson beside her and she doesn't have a phone on her side.

"Are you okay love?" I asked her and she forced a smile at me and nods. I didn't mind but I turn my focused on my mom who is asking me to give her a hand inside the kitchen. I nod at her and we stood up following her inside the kitchen.

"What are you looking for mom?" I asked her for the 3rd time but she still keeps looking around.

"Just help me find m-my.... My necklace right! I fell it here. Please keep looking" she pleaded.

"But there's a CCTV here. It will make us easy to find it" I was about to go outside when she pulled me back.

"That CCTV is... Broken! Yeah it is!" She said stuttering. I shrugged my shoulder and helped her look for a necklace.