8

jennie**

"I know and I forgive you.. I just scared cause when my dad said that, he never talked to me again and It scares me that you might not want to talk to me anymore. I don't know but the thought of losing you kills me Jennie" Lisa answered that made me stiffen. All along I thought I'm the only one who can feel this abnormal feeling. Since my family met Lisa, this feeling inside me keeps growing and now I'm sure what I feel when she ignores me the whole day. I got scared too. I can't lose her. I can't stand her being cold and avoiding me. I'm whipped yes cause I'm in love. I love her and I confessed this to my mom. She doesn't have a problem with that but she just want me to assure myself from what i feel. It might be love or being grateful on what Lisa done for us. Mom has a point but I know how I feel. I know I'm in love big time.

before we got into a serious fight earlier, I was watching the news about the update on the mountain eruption. I got irritated on the fact that the eruption might stop soon and we need to go back leaving Lisa. I don't like that. Our city is too far from this home. The thought of her far away from me kills me. My frustrations got me mad when she didn't listen to what I'm saying. I want to confessed that I don't want her away from me but when I found her not listening, I exploded. I pull out all the guts and swallowed my pride to confess to her but she didn't hear it all.

I know I hurt her by the words that came out of my mouth but I didn't mean it and I didn't know that exact words hurt her in the past and it's me who bring it up to her again. She ignored pmy calls and messages all day that makes my mind went crazy.. What if she will avoid me forever? I will go insane for sure and I don't want that to happen. I love her and I want her to know that. But now, seeing her confused about her feelings, I know she's not truly sure if she's in love with me too but I can feel it. I know she loves me but I will wait for her. I want to confess right here right now but it may lead her to get shocked knowing she came from a heart break.

I lift up my head to stare at her eyes feeling the love I've been waiting for from her words. She's sincere when she said that. I felt it and looking into her eyes now, I know she mean it.

"...the thought of losing you kills me Jennie"

those exact words I've been wanting to tell her but it came from her mouth first. She loves me. She can't admit now but I know she loves me and she will admit it soon. My eyes started to wet from her words and I can't take it anymore. My hands wrapping around her neck, gave me the opportunity to pull her towards me and met my lips with her. I initiated the kiss and she got stiffen. She didn't move her lips on me for a second but then she closed her eyes as our lips moves in sync. she pull me by my waist to closed the inch gap. I felt hot when I feel her whole body pressing on my front while caressing my back with her both hands.

Our slow kiss turns into a hot make out as our tongues fighting in dominance. Hearing our soft moans makes it even hotter. We pull out for some oxygen as we both stare at each other's lips that now are swollen. we lean on each other's forehead then we chuckle and she hug me as I hug her back.

------
irene**

since classes has been suspended for a month now, boredom strikes us everyday. It's an early morning today and we decided to crashed to Lisa's unit cause Jennie's mom serves the best breakfast in the world except for my mom of course. This breakfast was all planned by my one and only food expert 2nd from Rose', my love Seulgi which the gang approved.

While waiting for the guys outside our unit, I saw Ella taking the trash outside the apartment with mask on. I called her attention and she quickly step her feet, looking left and right then run across our apartment.

"How are you baby?" I asked
"I'm good but you must hurry before Unnies woke up. You will having breakfast with us right?" We glanced with each other confusedly.

"Why hurry baby?" Joy asked more leaning her body to meet Ella's height. But before she speaks up, the guys arrived on time.

We gave our partners a quick peck with each other and walk across the unit to Lisa's unit. We know that Lisa and Bambam had their bar hopping last night because of the serious fight with Jennie that's why we decided to pay a visit and fix what it has to be fixed.

Ella lead us to the unit opening the door for us and when we all entered the house, Auntie Annie gesture us to stay quiet while chuckling as we got frozen from a beautiful sight we had.

Lisa spooning Jennie sleeping on the couch. Some of us in awe leaving a mouth open slightly from the sight. But the guys took out their phones and took some pictures of them. After the picture was taken we glanced to each other and Sorn started to count.

"1..2..3" Sorn gestured.
"Gooood morniiiing JenLisaaa" everyone shouted then chuckled.

The two got up quickly as shocked evident to their faces that made everyone laughed.

"Yaah! What's with you all!" Lisa throw a pillow towards us while Jennie running her hands on her hair shaking her head while smiling. She checked her eyes if there's some morning dirt then looked at Lisa, fixed her hair and bangs and even wipe the morning dirt on Lisa's eyes that made us giggled.

Lisa put her head on Jennie's shoulder now in front of her and wrap her hands around Jennie's waist.

"Yah Lisa your mother and sister's in law are here!" Lisa immediately sits ups as she scan the house and widen her eyes as she saw Auntie Annie and Ella at the kitchen looking amazed at them.

"Get up now you two and all of you get your own foods are ready make sure the girls will sit on the chair okay?" Auntie instructed.

"Yes ma'am!" We said in unison with matching salute at them and they laughed.