Chapter One: The Dessert

San Francisco

Rachel is having a shitty day and decides to get some milk from the grocery store down the block since Gar had finished the last bottle. Her room is a mess but she didn't care. She washed her face in the bathroom and made her way to the elevator and hit the button to go down. "Ugh! I think I have a headache." She muttered to herself and wiped her palm on her face. She was still tired and sleepy but couldn't get any sleep the other night since Gar and Cyborg kept playing video games loudly. Her head hurts and she couldn't bear another loud noise. She supported her head with left hand and just when the doors were about to close shut, a metal hand bridges it and it reopens again.

"Hahaha! I totally destroyed you last night bro!" Gar screams out loud in laughter. It startles her and she opens her eyes to see the two that kept her from sleeping walk in. She's irritated but tries to keep it together.

"Dude I can't believe we played till morning! I'm gonna kick your ass tonight just you wait!!" Cyborg yelled out in excitement, "I can't wait for tonight! I'm so pumped, get ready to lose!!" They keep laughing loudly as the door was about to close. She couldn't take it. The sound of their laughter pierced her ear drums and pounced on her head heavily. The headache got worst immediately and then a dark floating goo like cloud emerged from behind her. Cyborg and Gar heard the noise and slowly turned to see Rachel with her head facing down and dark mysterious goo floating behind her.

"R... Rachel? Are you alright?" Gar asked frightened. Cyborg extended his robotic arm slowly towards her and gently lifted her face up. Her face was pale and white, the red stone on her forehead began to glow and her demon eyes emerged and were glowing red. The goo quickly ripped Cyborg's arm off and broke the elevator doors and Gar and Cyborg leaned against the wall in fear.

"Rachel! Girl what's wrong with you?" Cyborg asked afraid to go near her. Rachel floated up in the air. The elevator began to shake and suddenly went downwards fast. Gar and Cyborg held each other and screamed at the top of their lungs. "Rachel! Stop please!!" Cyborg yelled again hoping to get through to her. The whole building began to quake and everything started to crumble.

"Hey what's going on?" Dick asked confused as held on to the door frame of Jason's room. He grabbed on tight but then the door just flew off its hinges and Titan tower leaned over about to fall. Jason leaps right out of the room when his bed rolled towards him almost crushing him to a pulp. He lands into the hallway but suddenly rolls down towards the glass windows since the building was leaning over. He crashes through the window about to fall but holds on to the edge of the walls.

"Dick, help!" He cried out in despair.

"Hold on Jason, I'm coming!" Dick replied. He slowly lets go of the door frame and leaps to the side of the pillar in the hallway. Suddenly the plants the halls rolled down and out the window almost hitting Jason on the head but he dodged it by swinging leftwards. But the plants pot his right arm which was keeping him from falling. He keeps calling out to Dick to hurry because his hand was slowly slipping off and he couldn't hold on any much longer. Dick wasn't about to let him fall, he remembers the way his parents died at the circus and would not forgive himself if history repeats itself again.

"I have had enough of you two! You kept me from sleeping all night, do you have any idea how much my head hurts!?" Rachel barked in rage causing the building to shake twice as much. The goo behind her kept increasing and she huffed and puffed about to bring the tower to its knees. Gar slowly moves closer to her.

"We're sorry Ra..." She grabs him by the neck with the black goo choking him to death. Gar couldn't breathe and his eyes turned red as tears rolled down his cheeks. Cyborg tried to free him but the goo held him against the wall and restrained him too. "R... Ra...Rachel... Plea... Please." Gar struggled to speak as his face turned blue.