Chapter Twenty-One: Going Home

"Great just tell us when you're done and don't lose." Tyler said and turned around to leave.

"Get back here, we're in this together." Neha said, Tyler frowned and walked back and stood with them. "This ends here Trigon!"

"Hahaha!" He laughed out loud, "You've all done well, you surpassed everything and became much stronger but your efforts are futile. You've come all this way to die!" Trigon said and left the orb above the hole in the ground and floated down to them. "You could've absorbed them and ruled all of existence with me."

"I don't want to rule anything with you." Rachel said.

"I made you; I gave you what you have. You're just an ungrateful little girl with too much to chew. I've had enough of your stupidity, this ends now!" Trigon roared and grew a few inches taller. Neha bursts out in flames and transformed into the flaming princess. Tyler exhaled cold breaths and slowly ice particles covered his body over and over again and his armor was restored once again. Kavax charged head on pouncing heavily on the ground. Trigon stood still with a grin on his face and waited for him. He launched high into the air and soared down to attack. With a wave of his hand Kavax was flung into a tree. Neha and Tyler shot at him at the same time in a form of combination attack but Trigon blocked their attacks with his palm, the right holding off Neha's fire and the left holding off Tyler's ice. Todd took a few steps back for his own sake though he wanted to help out.

"Surprise!" Rachel appeared behind him and the goo pierced him in the back and flung him across the valley.

"Classic back stab, impressive, I wasn't expecting that from you." Trigon stood on his feet and smiled. The goo penetrated his skin but didn't leave behind a lethal damage. While he was distracted again, Kavax mounted on him and sliced him with his extremely sharp claws. Tyler got a clean shot and froze his feet to the ground. He kept the ice going so that Trigon wouldn't break free. He got angry and grabbed a hold of Kavax and threw him to the ground breaking his spine. Neha saw a clear shot rain down fire on him. The raging fire burned and he tried to move but his legs were frozen in thick solid ice. Rachel's goo then slit him over and over again. Kavax was slowly healing but forced himself to crawl to Trigon and stab him with his claw.

"It's over!" Rachel said.

"Enough!" Trigon roared sending out shockwaves that pushed everyone away. The ground cracked even more and the whole dimension began to fall apart slowly. "Do you think your cheap tricks would work on me? I'm Trigon, no one can defeat me. You're all pathetic; you can't even fight a piece of me. What will you do when I'm whole again?"

"When you're whole again?" Rachel muttered trying to stand on her feet. She had smashed into a rock when the shockwave hit her. She had a head injury and it bled but not much. Neha and Tyler rolled over and almost fell into the giant hole Trigon came out of. Todd was nowhere in sight. Trigon grabbed Kavax by the neck and squeezed tightly.

"None of you stand a chance against me. Your only way out of here is to Rachel." Trigon chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Neha asked

"Don't listen to him, he's a liar!" Rachel yelled. Trigon laughed again and let go of Kavax who gasped for air and walked over to Rachel with his hooves smashing deep into the soil.

"Why would I lie daughter? This dimension is temporal, it's collapsing and we'll go with it, I don't have my full my strength to hold it. That orb there is our way out." He pointed at the orb floating above the massive hole. "You have my powers and only you can withstand its intensity and portal everyone back from hence they came."