Chapter Fourteen: Trigon

Rachel saw nothing but darkness but kept wandering. She couldn't see anything but heard howling and growling. The atmosphere was cold and the ground was squishy, felt like wet mud. She proceeded cautiously.

"Rachel!" A voice whispered from nowhere, she stopped and prepared herself for the worst. Her head kept flipping right and left when she heard sounds of someone running around.

"Who's there?" She drew back. The voice called her again but this time around more voice assisted. "Show yourself!" She yelled, SLASH! Something sliced her on the shoulder. "Ah!" She held the wound and she looked around more worried and scared. Her eyes widened and she gasped for air. SLASH!! Another cut came from behind her right on her back. She fell to the wet floor and three more slices went through her on the arm back and leg.

"Hahaha!" Little voices in the dark laughed out loud maniacally. Their footsteps seemed to belong to little creatures.

"Enough!" She cried out and her eyes turned red and she lifts up into the air. Sparks flew out of nowhere; they were bright enough to illuminate her surrounding for only a few seconds before they died back down.

"Rachel what's wrong?" Kavax held her close when her eyes turned red. Though she was unconscious she kept muttering gibberish. Her face was pale, she looked like a corpse. Kavax slowly laid her down when he saw black goo coming from her. He took a few steps back and watched in awe as the goo just floated in the air. Rachel suddenly began to shake and quake, seemed like a nervous breakdown. Kavax ran to tell Neha and Tyler but before he could get close, the two elementals clashed and the temple exploded into bits sending Kavax flying into the boulder.

"I've done my best to tolerate you but I've had it with you. It's time you feel the heat." Neha said levitating.

"Feel the heat? Lame! Mine's better. I think it's till you cooled down princess." Tyler suddenly started to raise another blizzard storm with all his might. Neha didn't back down, she suddenly blew up and the shock wave from the explosion flung Tyler into the ruins of the temple. Fire and smoked covered her as more explosions and reactions on a smaller scale happened within. Tyler rose his feet and stared up at the sky wondering what would emerge from the fire and smoke.

"See what you've done you stupid block of ice!" Kavax roared pulling himself out of the boulder. Tyler quickly froze him to the boulder and launched into the air to give Neha a surprise attack. As he got close a massive shockwave struck him down into the ground.

"Ouch! Seems like someone has hot temper." Tyler said and watched as the fire and smoke cleared and Neha emerged in all her glory swarming with fire. The heat emanating from her was too harsh that almost everything began to dry up. The ice that held Kavax quickly melted away. Kavax tried to stand but then the goo from Rachel grabbed him by the neck kept strangling him. Tyler stood his ground literally by freezing his leg to the ground. Neha flew down like a meteor heading straight for Tyler who looked prepared to defend himself but has no idea how to do it. He stretched forth his arms and sent heavy snow storm directly at Neha but she wasn't stopping. The closer she got to hitting him the more shockwaves caused the ground to quake and it cracked open spewing hot larva out. Tyler redirected his attack on the ground and cooled it off the best he could.

"I'm sorry okay? I'm an asshole alright but that doesn't mean you have to be one to!" He yelled out to her hoping to get through to her but she wasn't budging. "Can you hear me? If you can hear me signalize by stopping, please?" The heat suddenly increased more.

"Hel-el-help!" Kavax muttered weakly stretching his arm at Neha and Tyler while fighting of the goo tentacle with the other. It seemed the tentacle wasn't just strangling him but sucking something out of him. He cried out once more to them. Neha suddenly halted and the heat slowly subsided.