Chapter Six: Fire & Ice

"Who? Who are you?" Neha breaks free of the goo that was still frozen and flies down to Tyler. He keeps staring at her awkwardly. He's sight has cleared but not enough. He staggers to Neha.

"Don't come any closer!" She blasts him with her flames but surprisingly he was unaffected but looked weak. He trudged closer to her and fainted. "So I have two frozen bodies to deal with." She sighed and went up to Tyler. She crouched over but was afraid touching him would melt him instantly. She believed he was like he made of frozen water, afraid of fire all his life.

I'm the one thing that could kill him

She stood up and took a few steps back till she hit the frozen monster that was Rachel. "That's right he froze her. He might be working for Lily and the wizard... But if he's not?" She looks at Rachel and at Tyler but then decided to defrost Rachel first.

"Run Ty! Run!"

"Leah? Leah!" Tyler ran towards her. They were in Bio Tech Labs and the scientists dragged her away down the hall on the left. The whole place looked weird and creepy. There was something like ashes floating around in the air. They came from the air vents. "Leah!" He dashed to the next turn but slowly stepped back. Walking towards him was Leah, her skin cracked and ready to erupt. She was on fire and couldn't control it. She stared into nothingness as she closed up to Tyler and suddenly looked at him.

"It's your fault!"

She suddenly exploded and the fire that emerged from her consumed everything. "Huh!" Tyler quick woke up frightened. "Ugh! It was just a dream." He suddenly looked at a distance and saw Neha defrosting Rachel. It looked like she had dragged him far away from her.

"He sure knows how to use he's powers, this ice too thick to melt in a go." ZZZZ! More ice suddenly covered Rachel with twice the amount and thickness. "What the..." She turned around to see Tyler sliding on an ice trail towards her. An ice trail he made freezing the path before him. His sight has is good now and he could see clearly. "Hey!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Defrosting my friend you froze!"

"Friend? Really? Why was your friend about to eat you?"

"It's not her fault, it's..." ZZZZZZZ! He freezes her more.

"What's wrong with you?" She blasts him with her flames but he immediately creates a shield made of ice not that he needs it.

"You're not Leah. They sent you to capture me right." He shoots freezing ice at her but she quickly creates a wall of fire that melted the ice down to water. She quickly flew up in the air and blasts Rachel with one arm while holding Tyler off with the other one. She couldn't keep it up for much longer, Tyler was stronger than her. The way he used he's power was beyond her comprehension. Tyler held his arms up, crossed in a defense formation as the fire rained down on him.

Kori kept turning from one side of the bed to the other. She just couldn't sleep. After much struggle she laid there facing upwards. The thoughts of how much her people had suffered and how many that must have died due to her refusal to ascend the throne haunted her. There was a noise outside her room, she quickly leaped out of the bed full charged to fry whatever that was behind the door. "Who's there?" Flames quickly swallowed her right hand. She slowly pulls the door open and stretched forth her arm to light up the intruder.

"Stop!"

"Oh! It's you." Her flames died downed. In front of her was the kid on his knees. "What are you doing out here?"

"I came to pray to my mum's spirit, to let her know you've finally come to save us." The smile on her face faded but she managed to fake a new one just for the boy's sake. She wasn't sure if she could do what they expected of her. Blackfire is stronger than ever and Prince Fargah still held a grudge against her.