Luke's House

I wake up and pick out an outfit from my still unpacked suitcase. I grab a dress and put it on. I look through one of my bags and grab a pair of black heels. I then apply makeup and then I'm ready for whatever the day ahead me has for me.

I leave the house and walk to he coffee shop down the road. I order a coffee and then sit down once I get it with a newspaper.

Once I finish I walk back to my house. When I get there I'm surprised when no one is here. I check my phone to see if my mum texted me letting me know where she went but she didn't.

I get out a book and start reading. After a few hours I hear the door of the house open along with yelling, "That's it I'm leaving." I hear my mum yell.

"Then hurry up and get out of here." My dad yells back.

My hear my mum run up the stairs and into her room. I go to her doorway, "What happened?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Eve but I can't stay." She says and then zips up a suitcase. She turns and walks passed me as she goes I see a bruse on her face. "I'll come later for the rest of my stuff." She yells and then leaves.

I walk down the stairs and see my dad throw a beer bottle at the wall. He then notices me, "Get the hell out of this house! I don't want to see your face ever again!" He roars at me.

I quickly gather my things in my room and then leave the house.

I call Luke and thankfully he answers me, "Hey Eve what's up?"

"Can you come and get me?" I ask.

"Sure what happened?"

"My dad kicked me out of the house." I tell him.

"He didn't hurt you though right?"

"He didn't hurt me just my mum."

"Is she alright?" He asks.

"She left."

"I'm sorry Eve. I'll be there shortly."

"Thank you." I say and then hang up the phone and wait.

When he arrives I put all my things in his car and then get in. "Thanks again." I say.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks me.

"I don't know, I don't even have anywhere to stay. I might just have to go back to the university."

"Why don't you stay at my place, it wouldn't be your first time." He suggests.

"Would your mum be okay with that?" I ask.

"She loves you of course she'll be okay with it."

"Thanks Luke, you're a really good friend." I say smiling at him.

When we get to his house Luke explains everything to his mum. She lets me stay and says I can have Luke's room if I want it. Liz is the best, I don't know what I would have done without her when I was younger and now.

"You look really nice by the way." Luke says while he is playing a video game and I'm reading.

"Thank you." i remember this morning I thought I was ready for the day but i was not ready to be thrown out of my home. I was not ready to see my mum walk out and be hurt from my father.

"Do you want the guys to come over?" Luke asks.

"No it's cool just us." I tell him.

"Are you alright with everything that's happened?"

"I think so." If I never went to the concert and never left the campus this wouldn't have happened. My parents might still be together, they've always fought about me and I guess that was their last time.