Letter

A few days go by and I've seen Ashton every single one of them. Luke has been very protective of me. Whenever we kiss he sends us a look to stop. Well he pretty much does that no matter what we do.

"Babe, when do you start school again?" Ashton asks me.

"A month or so I think."

"Have you paid already or applied or whatever you need to do?"

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Luke asks knowing I have.

"Why do you ask?"

"Oh I just remembered you telling me today would be the last day you could." Ashton tells me.

"Yeah, around 4."

"It's past 4." Calum says.

"What?"

"Why do you look so worried if you already did everything?" Micheal asks.

"I just didn't realize it was so late."

"It's not like you have plans everyone you talk to is pretty much in this room." Luke says.

"That was harsh." Ashton says.

"It's fine, I'm use to it." I say and then kiss Ashton purposely making it last to piss Luke off.

"Alright break it up before you swallow each others tongue." Luke says making up separate and me smile more knowing I succeeded.

***

A couple weeks past and Ashton and I are entering Luke's home, we just had a date and I'm now returning. Atfer a couple minute we notice that no one is in the house. 

I just walk to Lukes' room and realize Ashton follows me. 

I lye down on the bed facing down, Ashton does the same beside me but instead faces the ceiling. I see his pull a peice of paper out from his pocket. "What's that?" I ask and he hands it to me.

"Just a song I was writing while you took forever to get ready." I read the words and they are perfect. "If you couldn't guess you were the inspiration." 

"Oh my gosh I love you." I say and then realize that's the first time one of us has said those three words.

"I love you." He says back and leans to kiss me and I gladly meet him half way. After a while of kissing him he lightly picks me up and places me on top of him then continues to kiss me some more. He places one of his hands on my back making sure I don't break the kiss.

This moment is perfect, and it could have stayed that way is we didn't hear someone clear their throat making me shoot up and fall off of the bed. 

I hear Ashton mumble something and then get up and then help me up, I'm afraid to look knowing who it's going to be.

"I just came in here to grab something, didn't realize I was going to be walking into a soon to be porno." I hear Luke say and then finally look at him.

"We weren't doing anything wrong." I say after a while when Ashton doesn't.

"You clearly weren't experiencing the same thing I witnessed then."

I don't know why but this ticked me off. "Oh my god, Luke, I'm old enough to do what I want. Stop trying to act like my father."

"Well I wouldn't have to if your real father wasn't drunk out of his mind every day of the week. Plus you're 18, barely even an adult."

"Look in the mirror, you're only 18 too. Also, in addition to your comment about my father, maybe if my dad wasn't a drunk I never would have had to meet you!" I bust making him speechless.