Date

This can change so fast, so easily. I didn't give up even when I felt so close to doing so but now look at where I am. In the arms of the man I love. I know I have somewhere to go in life now. 

I got an e-mail and turns out I got accepted for the second semester. I've gotten back a few assignments and my marks seemed to have improved over night instead of almost failing everything I seem to be getting close to perfect. 

I have all of you to thank for that. If it wasn't for an idea to start this so many years ago I wouldn't have gotten in. If it wasn't for that first viewer that decided to share this blog with their friends and them with theirs I wouldn't be here.

I remember making my first post thinking that no one would ever read it in a million years. Then because I figured no one would see I posted everything, everyday, it became my life and my passion. It's really true that if you do something you love you can make it places in life.

So thank you all for every view, every comment, and every share making people see my words and get to where this blog is today. You're all the best!

~E.V.E

I close my laptop and shake Ashton so he finally wakes up. "Let me sleep." He mumbles.

"No we only have a couple more days together and we are going to make them last now get up." I say jumping out of bed then pulling down the covers.

"You're cruel." He says rubbing his eyes.

"Whatever, if you don't want to spend you time with me I'll just go be by myself for the next couple days." I say crossing my arms.

"You keep saying couple days, but we still have three days." He says standing up.

He may have three says left but I only have a couple till my plane ride out of here. I havn't told anyone about the university acceptance for some reason or the plane ride.

I might just leave a note, or a text, something of that sort.

I'm not good at goodbyes.

"So what are we going to do today?" He asks me.

"I don't know we could go horse back riding. Or just go for a walk. We could watch a movie?" I list of ideas not really liking any of them. I really just want to crawl back into bed and lie in his arms until the second I have to leave to the airport now that I think about it.

"Any of those sound good to me." He says.

"We should go to a club." Telling him the random thought that came to mind.

"It's morning."

"Then we will wait till nightfall and then go clubbing. Wait, I have nothing to wear." I remember that I've packed mostly everything.

"You have a thousand clothes I'm sure you could find something, but is not we could always stay in tonight." He says hugging me from the back.

I turn around to face him, "I was thinking we could maybe do that tomorrow." I say. I want the last day night to be special.

"We could always go shopping for something for you to wear." He suggests.

"I highly doubt that's how you want to spend your day." I say giving him a small kiss. "I'll go shopping and you can hang out with Luke or someone till I get back."

"I'm going to be with them for a long time, you not so much." 

"I'm sure it won't be as bad as we think." I say forcing a smile.