Liars!

Finn had been restless all night, he rolled left and right in his sqeaky metal bed. One of the springs was digging into his hips and eventually he had enough. He got up and packed up his things.

He decided it would be easier to sleep on the Falcon. His muscles ached as he trudged through the thick muddy ground. He remembered the first time he'd brought the twins here. Barely more than a week old. He'd searched everywhere for a place to leave them in safe hands, but no one wanted to care for two orphan babies.

Nal Hutta was the last place he'd thought he'd find a home for them. But apparently Noolga, was fine with taking them in. Unwillingly, Finn had begun visiting them to make sure they were alright.

But soon Poe had realized him sneaking away for a few days, and after confronting him Finn confessed about where he'd been going and why.

He had lied to everyone, saying that both Rey and the babies had died while she was in labour and Kylo hadn't been there when he found her body.

Poe said he understood why he had lied and taken the babies away. All their family was dead, except for Kylo. The General had said that it was safer if they stayed out of the fight until they were old enough to make their own decisions.

Finn had felt guilty. He knew his friend thought he'd done it because it was safer for them and the Rebellion. But in the end he had done it to get rid of them.

Years passed and as they grew he visited less and less. But he also found himself, wanting to go back. Everything after that was just history, he'd teach them English when no one would, give them a few tips, eventually he told them about his position as Commander for the Rebels.

He opened the door to the Falcon and walked insidetrying to kick the mud off his boots before entering. Finn sighed as he fell on the curved couch by the holochess table. He stared up at the roof in silence, rubbing his eyes every now and then.

His insides felt tight, as if sensing something was wrong. He got up looking around. Everything seemed in order. Following his instinct he went to the control room. He couldn't see anything out the windows, there was no light what so ever. Only the stars above glittered brightly.

"Finn..."  He flinched at the crackly voice, coming from his pocket. He pulled out a small device and putt the microphone near his mouth. "Poe?"

"Finn, can you hear me?" Poe's voice was crackly and there was the sound of talking behind him.

"Yeah I can hear you. What's up Poe?" He asked leaning back in one of the chair's.

"We need you to bring the package back."

Finn looked confused. "Sorry what?" He replied. "I thought you wanted me to get it to safety-"

"Finn I need you to bring it back! It's not safe!"

"I'm on Nal Hutta, what's safer than that?"

"For Star's sake Finn. They're tracking it!" Finn jumped up immediatly feeling under the control desk. But he felt nothing. "Finn?" Poe said after not hearing anything from him.

Finn looked under the desk and saw it was missing his face fell into one of anger and horror. "Finn, are you there? Can you hear me? Finn?"

He raised the microphone to his mouth again. "Yeah, I'll bring it back as soon as possible." Then he put the device down in silence.

"Damn it." He breathed before jumping up and running for the exit.

Reuven shivered watching as the man talked to Noolga. He had seen the humongous Hutt before, but never had he dared to get this close. The slimy-skinned creature was massive, his skin dark purple, his black beedy eyes were sharp and were fixed on the two trouble makers. He stance was slouched and relaxed but once the man whispered and held up the black object the Hutt roared. He snatched the device and looked at it closely.