~Chapter 6~

9 years later, when Amy is 14.....
(Its also June so school starts in three months XD)

~~~~~~
Amy's POV~

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my chest and walked out towards the stairs. It felt weird to be back in my hometown again and my original childhood home, even though I moved back three years ago when my sister was born so I was ten when I had moved back for good. See, I had moved away when I was five to live with my grandmother, due to a serious injury I had that was caused by a childhood bully of mine. I had moved back not just because I missed my home, but also to help take care of my sister when she was born. After being gone for nine years it hasn't really changed much, and neither has my hometown. I walked down five steps, and peeked my head out. "Hey, mom?" I called, seeing my mom and my little sister Sarah in the kitchen. My mom was unpacking groceries and Sarah was helping her. "Can I go out for a walk?" My mom turned to me, smiling. "Sure honey, but be careful!" "I will mom!" I replied, before heading back upstairs. Once I got into my room, I quickly got dressed into the outfit I had picked out before hopping into the shower. Once I was dressed, I took my iPod, put my earbuds in, headed downstairs and went outside for a walk, humming along a song that was playing. I was just walking through the nearby forest, since barely anyone went here. It was very peaceful and quiet, except for the occasional scampering and chattering of the animals living there. My sister had tagged along, because she wanted to spend time with me so I didn't mind! I hummed along, while Sarah was bouncing up and down giggling. Since today was a beautiful day, and the weather was nice, I figured I'd go out and spend the day with my sister since mom kept me busy with chores and I couldn't spend much time with her. We were having fun walking and laughing together. I loved my little sister very much, and I was very happy that she looked up to me!

Laughing Jack's POV~~

I smiled at the girl I was watching. She would be the perfect victim! But......I couldn't shake the feeling that she looked familiar to me......It didn't matter. I was about to make my move, when I heard her......singing? I listened while still keeping an eye on her and the small girl beside her, which I assumed to be her sister.

Amy's POV~

I was humming along, as the song "Famous" by skillet ended. I beamed with excitement as my next favorite song played, "Join Us For A Bite." I laughed and sang the lyrics with no one around, minus my little sister, who was excited and laughing.

"And we would love you to join us for a bite.
And we would love you to join us for a bite.

Can't wait to meet you!
So join the animatronic family!
We open real soon!
Try your best to hold on to sanity!

Come get to know me,
And you won't want to leave after tonight!
Down here, we're lonely,
And we would love you to join us for a bite!

You've been through 20, long
frightful nights
You've seen their faces,
felt all their bites.
You know our show is
so far from over!
And Freddy told us
you're an organ donor!

All eyes are on you,
We can walk through you
Our dark fantasy.
Learn what we've gone through,
We can teach you laugh at tragedy!

You thought the nightmares,
Ended back at Freddy's!
We're all still right here,
So let's get friendly!

We're feeling festive!
Join the party, we'll try hard not to bite!
Angry is restless
Don't hold it against us, we're alright!"

Laughing Jack's POV~~

I smiled, and couldn't help but hum along. It was a lovely song. I continued to watch her, and after seeing her approach my carnival, I followed after her, and waited inside the carnival. I smiled, still hearing her sing. She has a lovely voice. But it sounded familiar to me, as if I had heard her voice before...