His Obsession (Werewolf|ManxMan|Mpreg)

He wants me

I'm scared of him

He's obsessed with me

I want to run away far away from him but the urge to seek his comfort was still there. My past, my nightmares still haunt me and I'm afraid to let him in, he's my weakness, my light shining in my dark heart but I'm scared and trapped.

Josh Evans is a beautiful young Beta twink. After the death of his father, he pasted his title down to Josh not to his older brother Devin. Josh and Devin never got along, with years of abuse from his older brother, Josh is afraid of older stronger men but he doesn't show it. He puts on a brave face and complete his job and ignore his fears. Josh is mateless and seeks love and comfort from his wolfs desires, after arriving in Australia for his nephews birthday party. He never expect to find his mate in such place, he was tall and strong which made Josh fear him.

Josh is determine to advoid Steven Dean at all costs but Steven thinks otherwise. His natural possessive attitude makes Josh tremble in fear, but the urge to run into his arms was still there. Josh wants to fight his fears and be strong but with Devin lingering around it makes it impossible for Josh to move on.

Copyright © 2014 by YasmineFernandez9984. All rights reserved.

Warning!

This novel contains mature content and abuse. Please be adware that others would want to enjoy the book peacefully. If any problems please mail me through wattpad.