Chapter Ten

It's sexy time! so I guess you can say this chapter contains mature contant

J O S H

I stepped in the bathroom. My blood was now cleaned up and the memory of Steven and the others shock expression still remained in my mind. I've done something stupid, I've Steven worried, I've made everyone worried because of me, I'm feeling very guily.

I looked at the mirror seeing my flushed face. My whole body felt like it was on fire, just a touch could make me cliamx within a second. I turned on the shower and quickly washed myself, I made sure every part of my body was well cleaned. After I then tired myself and used a bath robe to cover my naked body, the heat was still there and the urge to push Steven down and ride him so hard was making it hard for me to contain my naughty self.

"Come here baby" Steven whispered. My lighten with life as I moaned and slowly walk towards Steven, his large long c*ck stood proud to the world leaking pre-cum on the tip of his mushroom head. I licked my lips staring at his delicious c*ck, wanting to suck it in my mouth. Steven grip my hips then made me straddle his thigh feeling his erection pocking my stomach. I blushed in embarrassment as Steven chuckled in amusement.

"No need to be shy baby" he teased

"P-Please" I whimper. His hands travel down to my leaking crotch begging for his touch. Steven grip my d*ck making me moan in pleasure. Steven smirked and began to slowly jerk me off, I wanted him to be rough with me but he wasn't complying.

"Please what baby? tell me what you need" he whispered. I whimper in frustration trying to gain more friction but Steven refused forced my body to remain still.

"F*ck me, touch me, love me" I moaned. Steven smashed his lips upon mine thrusting his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned in response begging for more of his touch, feeling his warm skin touch my own as my channels began to twitch. I was leaking more and more, his thumb touch the head of my c*ck pressing down hard causing me to cum instantly and shutter.

"Damn baby, that was hot" he groaned. I grind against his erection wanting it to thrust inside my twitching channel, I want my tight rings to squeeze the base of his c*ck, milking his juice inside of me. Steven grab a small bottle of lube and pop the cap open lubricating his c*ck as well as my anus. I moaned feeling his touch my prostate with his fingers as he thrusting roughly inside of me.

"Ready to me mine baby?" he asked

"Y-Yes please make love to me" I whimpered.

"With pleasure" he replied and thrust balls deeps inside my channels. I screamed in pleasure holding onto his shoulder for dear life. Both of his hands grip my ass cheeks and slam me up and down, over and over again causing me to cum.

"F*ck yeah!" he yelled. Steven stood and slammed my back onto the bathroom door and continue thrusting, hammering his way to his own heaven. The door banged loudly as my moans and groans echos in the silent room. Steven then pulled out and threw me onto the bed and spread my legs wide open then piston inside of me. I threw my head back gribbing the bed sheets as the bedboard bang onto the wall. The bed was now creaking making so much nosie but I didn't care, I just wanted this blissful pleasure to never stop. I'm inside this pleasurable void and I never want to return to reality, I wanted more.

"Oh Steven! f*ck me harder" I screamed

"Look at you, coming just from my c*ck in your ass such a sl*t baby. Your my sl*t" Steven growled. I screamed over and over again, my climax was never ending.

"Oh baby I love you" I moaned

"I love you too" he replied then kissed me again, Steven continue with his thrusts until we both yell in pleasure and climax in sync. We both laid side by side panting heavily, cum was all over my body. I moaned feeling his cum drip from my ass, Steven softly growled smelling my scent. He then licked my neck and bite down causing me to moan cumming once again. Steven licked the blood away closing the wound, I smiled and pushed Steven down then bite down onto his neck causing him to cum once again.

"You came inside of me, I might become pregnant" I said

"Does that bother you?" he asked

"No it doesn't, I dreamed about having pups one day and I'm happy it's going to be with you" I honestly replied. Steven smiled and kissed my lips.

"We're finally mated baby and I'll never let you go" he said. I cuddle close to his warmth and fell asleep with a cheesy smile acorss my face. I felt complete and now I feel free because of my handsome mate Steven.

S T E V E N

"Babe wake up it's time for breakfast" I whispered. Josh moaned telling me to go away, I couldn't help but chuckle. His bubbled ass was in plain view and of course I couldn't resist so I parted his ass cheeks and licked his enterance thrusting my tonight through his tight rings.

"Ah! Steven!" Josh moaned.

"What is it baby?" I asked

"S-Stop baby, I-I'll cum" he whimpered. I laughed.

"That's the point babe" I teased. I continue to tease his ass making his cum, the smell of his arousal fill the bedroom making my wolf wanting to mate with him once again. So I did and boy .. it was hot, sexy and very messy.

"Finally you's decide to show yourselves" said Leo. Tony grinned while rubbing his pregnant stomach, Leo watched behind Tony then kissed him.

"Shut it!" I growled. Josh and Tony sat at the dining table while Leo and I serve breakfast, Roman and Elijah were already in their baby seats drinking their mothers milk in the baby bottle.

"Here's your breakfast babe" I said then placed his breakfast in front of him

"Thank you" he replied and kissed my noise which made my wolf purr.

"Steven could you make an appointment with us?" asked Tony

"Sure guess you's want me to check on your baby?" I asked and they both nod in response.

"Already just come in later on this afternoon" I replied

"W-Where's Hunter and Sky?" asked Josh

"They're kinda busy at the moment" said Leo. Josh eye's widen then he blushed, obviously Hunter and Skylar are having s*x, with us being loud no wonder they decided to mate at this moment. I looked to my left seeing Josh smiling, this is the first time I've seen him this happy, he's always have a sad face and I'm happy that he's happy.