Epilogue

S T E V E N

Five years later ....

"Dada! dada!" yelled Justice. I creep around the couch hiding from Justice as he walked around trying to find me.

"Dada! dada!"  he yelled again. I jumped up and picked him twerling around as he squealed in excitement. My beautiful four year old son is simply adorable, I was glad he had his looks and feminine features like his mother Josh.

"Lets go find Mama" I said. Justice ran through the kitchen screaming Mama over and over again until I heard Josh laugh.

"Mama! Mama!" Justice whimpered

"I'm here baby boy, come on lets get you something to eat" said Josh. I put Justice in his baby seat as he played with his toy truck. I walked behind Josh and kissed his neck making him moan, Josh turned around and slapped my arm.

"Not infront of Justice" he warned. I laughed and slapped his bubble butt of his.

"No need to fear to Master is here!" said Hunter. Elijah and Roman inside our new house squealing playing with our lazy pitbull Buster. Skylar put Sky and Jason on the baby seat as he gave them a bowl of fruite.

"Looks like they forgot about us babe" Leo whined. Tony rolled his eyes and placed sleeping Samuel in Justice's room. I called everyone to come to our house and have a family BBQ, Megan and Connor and their daughter arrive late. We all sat around the table eating and talking until I rose making everyone go silent.

"Thank you all for coming and I guess your wondering why I've called you's here so I'll just explain. Josh, your the love of my life, the mother of my son and most of all my bestfriend. We'll went through all together, pissed you off a couples times and even made you cry when I promised myself to never let you cry. But baby, your my everything I need, wanted, you even helped me find my parents for all these years.

I wanted answers and I'm glad I finally got them. I can let the past to rest and never worry about it, I love you to bits so I just want to say, will you marry me?" I said. I got down on one knee and present a diamond rings infront of Josh, everyone gasped as Josh began to cry.

"Yes!" he yelled

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too and your still my obsession" he said

T H E   E N D ....  A G A I N