Chapter Twelve

J O S H

Warning sexual content!

I rub my pregnant stomach while I ate an apple. I'm in my second week of my pregnancy and there's a small bump, it's not noticable but it's there. Steven have been spoiling me constantly, my weird cravings have been driving him made. Felt guilty yelling at him at two in the morning to buy a bread, ice-cream and coke, I know weird combinations but ... it taste so good together. I've been thinking of names of my pup, I'm hoping to have a little baby boy but if I have a daughter then I'll be happy as well.

"You need anything babe?" asked Steven

"Not at the moment" I replied. Steven sat next to me as we both watched The Vampire Diaries, I secretly have a crush on the The Salvatore brothers. Stevens arm went around my waist rubbing my small baby bump, he someones softly growl.

"This is your last week in Australia" he said. Oh yeah, it is.

"I know, w-what are we going to do?" I asked. The thought of Steven staying behind doesn't sit well with me, I wanted him to in our childs life as well as mine.

"I'm coming with you" he replied

"W-What?! are you sure?" I gasped

"Babe, I'm 100% sure. As if I'll leave you and my pups behind, I may be a pack doctor but I'm not that special and I'm sure Leo and replace me. I'm not planning to leave your side, plus I told you before I won't let Devin hurt baby. Now that your pregnant, I won't hesitate to kill him if he even lay a finger on you baby, you and my pups comes first" he said.

"I'm a lucky man to have a mate like you" I whispered. Steven chuckled.

"I'm the one that should be saying that" he said

"Why watch Vampire Diaries where you can watch Teen Wolf because everyone knows wolves are way better than vampires" Hunter growled.

"Babe, it's just a TV series and Vampire Diaries do have werewolves too" said Skylar

"It's not the same" he replied. Skylar rolled his eyes and put the sleeping twins to bed. Hunter sat next to Steven as Skylar hopped on his lap then an hour later Leo and Tony arrived then joining us to watch The Vampire Diaries.

********

"Babe come shower with me" I slurred. Steven growled as he sniffed the air smelling my arousal. These hormones are making me go crazy, one minute I want nothing to do with Steven and now I just want him to f*ck me so hard till I pass out.

"I can smell your need baby" he whispered. My body shivered as I slowly strip off my clothes teasing Steven. Steven growled again disliking my tease so he went and grip my hair then smashing his lips onto my own. I whimper in response, grinding my arse onto his harden erection, his mushroom tip was already leaking pre-cum.

"F*ck me baby, give me what I need" I moaned.

"Anything for you my adorable mate" he grunts. Steven turned on the shower allowing my body to be soaked. Cornered me against the wall as his large muscled body towered over me, his eye's turned pure black as his fangs came to view.

"Turn around" he ordered. My whole body shivered in lust, this wasn't Steven this is his wolf who's currently talking and I enjoyed his dominating tone.

"S-Steven" I moaned

"I'm not Steven, I'm his wolf Dex" said Dex.

"Oh D-Dex f*ck me now" I whimpered. Dex smirked and licked my mating mark, my whole body tingle to life as my c*ck was now leaking pre-cum. My swollen shaft was seeking his touch, his hands grip my wrist refusing me to relief myself. Dex released on wrist then thrust one finger inside my twitching channels. I pushed my ass onto his hand as his finger thrusted deeper inside of me.

"You ready for me" Dex growled.

"Yes!" I hissed. Without hesitation Dex thrust deep inside my ass making me scream his name over and over again. I was completely undone, I wanted more, it wasn't enough and I wanted him to go deeper.

"Oh! baby, f*ck me deeper, harder!" I screamed. Dex gently grip my hips and piston inside of me, both of my hands planted on the tile wall. Water dripped down my flushed face, I threw my head back moaning and begging for more and more.

"Ahh!" he moaned. His shaft began to twich rapidly as we both climax in sync, my legs began to sag as Dex manage to hold my body up right.

"D-Dex" I whimpered.

"It's Steven baby, I let Dex have his time with you babe" Steven cooed.

"I-I'm so tired" I said while I rubbed my eyes.

"I can see that babe, your well f*cked" he said. Steven wrapped my body with a bath robe we then changed and went to bed cuddling together. I close my eye to yet another peaceful sleep, it's been a full week since I haven't had a nightmare and it's all because of Steven, I love him so much.