Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV: That Morning
Ding. Ding. Ding.
I hear as I'm making breakfast for the masters and the royal family. Wip. I flinch as I feel the farmiler pain against my back. "THIS BREAKFAST NEEDS TO BETTER THAN WHATEVER CRAP YOU MAKE BACK THE MANNER!!"  My supervisor said. It pains me more to see his ignorance, than be wiped.

After breakfast was done, I decided to wonder the castle. I walked into a corridor with a big, long window, and a sky light. "Wow." I whispered under my breath. It was beautiful. I'd never been in a castle before, nor ever had the free time to just wonder. I'm always with..... Kacchan. Kacchan always kept me in his room for longer than need be, making me do the littlest things like, put his pencil in his hand. Even if it is within his reach. I took a seat down on a bench in front of the window. I felt a wave of insecurity wash over me, like someone was staring at me. I turn around to see a boys back turned toward me as he walked past. He was dressed very formally, and had red and white hair. Wait..... what if thats... THE PRINCE! I internally screeched at myself. Then I remembered that I had to get to the kitchen to prepare the vase for the prince.

"MIDORIYA!!! Get over here! Get ready to present the vase to prince Todoroki!" A rugged, yet powerful voice called out to me. "Y-yes sir!" I replied, a bit frightened by sternness. Holding the vase, I walked out of the kitchen as commanded by a fierce clap. "I present to you, a vase made of the finest gold found in any of the mines as far as the eye can see." Kacchan stated proudly. "I want him." A voice said effortlessly. .....W-w WHAT! I thought to myself. I tried to open my mouth, but I frozen in place. The prince of all people.....wanted to buy me.

After Kacchan's acsessive arguing, the prince ended up buying me. "Aye you." A voice called from behind. I turned back to face them, it was a man with white hair and blue eyes. "y-yes sir." I responded, my voice almost a whisper. "Deliver this to the prince." He stated, handing me piece of paper with his room number on it. "Y-yes sir, right away!" I replied.  And then I started off walking.

Todoroki's POV: The Present(the part we left off last time)
"I-Iaaah" Midoriya let out. "I'm sorry your majest-" I interrupted his next sentence with an eye squint and step towards him again. "S-sorry T-Todoroki! I'm afraid that's not the best way to go about that." Midoriya said. "Okay," I say grabbing his chin and pulling it toward me,"How do you want me to go about it then?" He started to backed away, flustered. "N-not like that!" He said kind of shocked. I tilted my my head to the side and gave a slight smile. This boy,..... is really cute. "Well.... you are dismissed, I need to get back my speech." I said with no emotion.  "Ye-yes your- I mean T-Todorki!" He said shyly. I chuckled a little as he sped walked away.

After about thirty more minutes of thinking about what I should to the public, I decided to go to the library.

"Midoriya?" I say as see the farmiler green hair trying to reach a book on shelf that was just out of his reach. "Oh-hey, I mean... yes prince T-Todorki?" The small boy asked. "No need to be so formal Midoriya." I said with my usual frankness of tone. I pushed my back up against his, reaching above his head to grab the book. "Ahaaa...t-thanks." Midoriya let out. After I helped him get his book, I led him over to my favorite spot to read in the read in the whole castle. We were sitting at a table in the green house surrounded by beautiful plants. 

So hey, it's your friendly neighborhood author's note again. As always please tell me if there is anything I need to fix!  I would seriously appreciate the help. Thank you for reading. 💖💖💖