Chapter 10- Don't play games Hazza

Louis' POV

The whole Niall Jillian thing in the cafeteria made me feel really bad. When me and Harry came in, they were all over each other and being all touchy and couple-y. I thought Niall put some of his Irish lucky charms on her, but turns out he told her to act like that to get rid of some annoying girl. Some move stupid leprechaun.

The part that made me feel bad was when Jill just left his arms and found a place at our table beside me. I kinda felt like I pulled a robbery on him and took his girl.

His face fell and he was giving me longing glares. I don't even think about Jill the way he does! Just to clarify, Jill doesn't think of me like that either. Shes like another one of my little sisters, and shes my carrot buddy! Plus, I have El and she is more than amazing.

During our table conversation, I tried being my awesome, fun self to take away any tension. Like always, everyone laughed at my awesomely amazing jokes. I am too funny!

When my little Jillian was being evil and making fun of Harry, he kinda said how he'd like to take Abby to bed. I know he didn't mean for anyone to hear but I'm still talking to him about that. Women aren't just objects and he needs to learn that.

After everyone finished eating except Niall cause you know, he doesn't count, we started heading up to Zayn and Abigail's room. I think now would be the perfect time to pull Harry aside and talking to him about his little comment.

"Hey Hazza bear, can I talk to you quickly?" I didn't wait for his reply and I dragged him away from the group as they kept walking. Well, here goes...

Harry's POV

"Hazz, do you like Abby or do you just want a one night stand? 'Cause if you wanna just have sex and dump her, I don't think that's gonna work. She's got class mate, and shes really insecure. She's smart and sweet and I won't let you hurt her. She's beautiful and attractive, I get it, but Abby isn't gonna be some one time toy. Jill and Cassy won't let that happen and neither will I, got it?"

Here we go again. This is getting old. Lou's been giving me all this mature relationship talk ever since I turned legal last month. I love the boy and everything, but he was getting a tad bit annoying.

It has been messing up my game recently too, not that I'm some sex crazed, curly haired player. The media just likes to put labels on us and apparently, my label just so happens to be the one night stand player firt. I've had a few one time things, but doesn't every guy? And I mean, I just turned 18, I wanted a little freedom. Now, back to the Abby situation.

Do I like Abigail? Yes, I think so. Does she like me, probably, even if its just a little, cause you know, I am Harry Styles after all. Is she different? HELL YEAH she is! Did she just give me one of the most amazing first impressions of a girl ever? Yuppp, pretty sure she just did that with her telling us about herself and that adorable smile.

She just looked so beautiful and- WOAH! Did I just call her beautiful?! Harry, girls are hot, not beautiful!

I've never really called any of the girls I was with beautiful. All I would think about them was how hot they were. So why now do I start calling some girl beautiful? My thoughts were interrupted by a loud 'BANG!' I blinked a bit as Louis pulled his hands apart from the front of my face.

"Hazz, you've been smiling like an idiot for the past 3 minutes, are you gonna answer my question?"

"What question?" What did he ask me again? Aweh well, hes gonna tell me anyways.

Lou took me by my shoulders and said each word slowly. "Do- you- fancy- her?" he finally asked like I was an idiot.

"I think so.. but its a bit early to tell." I stammered out the last part a bit too quickly. Hell, maybe I am an idiot.

Louis had some smug looking smile on. "Stop trying to act cool. You sounded like you were back in grade 7 and got your first real crush on the sweet, pretty girl that everyone in school loves. Now, its time to get you with a nice girl for once. This is gonna be fun, first Niall and now you! Santa is being too nice to me this year! Lets go!"

Louis dragged me for the second time without my input and took us to Zayn's room.

Cassandra's POV

Zayn is too sweet! We were all walking back to his and Abby's room. We talked freely and easily about everything and anything. He made me all giggly and made me laugh a bunch of times. Then when we got to their room, he made a huge effort of opening the door for me. The boy had a cracked his leg and he was still trying to be a perfect gentlemen! And to think I thought he would some snooty, conceded popstar.

Liam helped him into his bed and I helped Abbs into hers. We all started talking again and a short while later, Louis and Harry came into the room. I didn't even notice that they left.

“So did you guys have a Larry Stylinson moment?” Abby joked. “I really hope you two are decent enough that you didn't do anything, 'cause that's just nasty if you did. EWWWW, I will never use another public washroom ever again! Please tell me you didn't do it!"

Wow, shes kinda gotten over her insecurities with them already. That's pretty amazing that the boys could make her feel that comfy already.

"Babe, I'm too classy to do someone in a restroom in 5 minutes. And do you wanna know? Jealous?" Harry contered and winked.

Abby scoffed "Not in a million years. Don't make me vomit." She gagged for effect.

Seriously, I wonder what Harry and Louis talked about. I felt my iPod buzz in my pocket and took it out. I just got a text from Reyna. It said-

'Hey, we got game in about an hour. Coach said you and Jill need to come. Hows Abby? Tell her I say GWS and we all send her our love! But coach said hes gonna be there to pick you 2 up in 5, so be ready. Love yuuu<3 but get your butts ready for game! Right now. STOP LOOKING AT THIS TEXT AND GET YO ASS READY!"

 I smiled while reading the last part, but I remembered the whole reason she sent that text. Shit...." I totally forgot and I don't wanna go. “Jill we got game and coach is picking us up in 5. Says we have to go.”

Jill made some whinny noise and put her head in her hands. I see she is as happy about this as I am. “Gotta go, bye!” I yelled as I grabbed the whinny girls hand and exited the room.

“Good luck!” I hear Zayn yell back and I ran down stairs with a stupid smile on my face.

“Looks like someone's in Mr. Malik's good books.” I started blushing at the mention of his name. Why does he have this affect on me? Oh thats right, because that boy is amazing and perfect.

Too bad hes Zayn Malik from One Direction. If I met him before he became famous, I could maybe see a future for us. But not now, cause like I said, hes Zayn Malik from One Direction.