Chapter 20- Zaynandra!

I would just like to say, thank you to everyone for reading. I still can't believe it, when I was going back and looking at my past chapters to edit them, I saw in Chapter 15, I thanked you all for reading and helping me get to 300 reads. Now, I'm thanking you for 1,600+ reads! I can't believe it, within 5 chapters, this book has gotten more than 1000 more reads. I know that isn't a lot, considering some people get to the millions, but for me its absolutely huge! Some of you may know, but in Grade 3, I could barely read or write. It took years of special ESL classes to help to get me to where I am today. Now, I take honours English. I know I just rambled, but thank you so much! It means so much to me, like I can't even explain it. I love you!!<3 So I really hope you love this chapter.

*********************************

Chapter 20- Zaynanda!

Abigail's POV

I felt my jaw drop. “No! Not in a million years. Oh wait, not even then!”

“Well, Cassy said you'll do ANYTHING I wanted, and I want you to go out with me. So get ready babe,” Harry winked at me.

“No! I'm not going anywhere with you!”

“Too bad you have to.”

“No! You can't make me go anywhere!”

“Yes I can. C'mon Abby, it'll be fun, I promise.”

“No, I don't wanna!”

“Just get ready, we're leaving in an hour and a half.”

“No!”

“Yes.”

“No!”

“Yes.”

“NO! I am NOT going! I don't wanna go and I'm not gonna go. Harry Styles, no. I'm never EVER gonna go out with you! EVER!”

“I hate you.”

“Love you too Abby!” Cassy giggled as she was doing my hair and make-up for my date with Harry.

“Seriously, I hate you.”

“Okay then, Abbs.”

“You just HAD to make Harry happy by saying the 'we'll do whatever you want Harry if you forgive us' thing. Playing that card ALWAYS ends badly, Cass.” I couldn't believe she was making me go. I couldn't believe they were all making me go. “What about your date? You have a date with Zayn, shouldn't you be getting ready for that?” I tried reasoning, anything to get out of this date with Harry.

“Me and Zayn are going out at 7:00, so I'll be just fine. Right now, you need to get ready.” Ugggg, why did Cassy have to be so...... Cassy. Never taking no as an answer. I groaned while squeezing my eyes shut in attempt to block everything out.

“Why are you so against this whole Harry thing? He's pretty cute. What happened to the Abby who freaked out when she found that picture of him shirtless? I thought he was your favourite?”

I have done those things, but that was just me being boy obsessed. And I didn't have a favourite member of 1D, I loved them all. My boy obsessions were different from my boy crushes. Harry Styles was on my obsessions list, not my crushes. Being with him would just be too hard. He got most of the attention in the band, which would mean I would get that attention too.

Harry Styles was one of the most desired men on the planet, so that would clearly get messy. I would also rather not have millions of girls saying how ugly I was or other hurtful thing. In simple words, liking Harry Styles would be difficult and a relationship with him would be stressful.