Chapter 24- Birthday!

Thanks you all so, so so so SOOOO MUCH for over 100+ votes on this story and 8,000+ READS!! Thats so freaking amazing, like I cant even. I LOVE YOU MY DEARYS! Long chapter for that!

Dedicated to @snoopyloves I know its like 2 months late, but I told you I would give you a birthday chapter!

Important A/N at the end! Please read! Enjoy!

********************************

Chapter 24- Birthday!

Jillian's POV

“There's ice cream.........”

“WHAT!? WHERE!?” I was fully alert. Where the heck is the freaking ice cream? I shot up in my bed, only to be tackled back down again.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLIAN!!” Cassy and Abby shouted in my ears. Wow, they sure do shout loud! Wait...... OH MY GODS IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!

“YES! Finally! Its my birthday, that means I'm older than you all suckers! HA! And I'm legal to drink. 18 is a good age! Hahaha, so wheres my ice cream?”

My best friends lost their happy faces and looked down at their laps. I love my ice cream and my birthday ice is even more important. Its been a tradition of ours even since our Grade 9 year.

“Ummm, we didn't have a chance to get it. Absolutely NO ONE is here and I don't have an international drivers license, so we couldn't get any. We're so so so so SO sorry. And we kinda said that to wake you up.” Abby looked so guilty and disappointed in herself. Shes actually the one who started our birthday ice cream tradition. Ever year I got huge buckets of ice cream for my birthday because of her. If she missed one year, how could I be mad?

“Its okay girlies, I completely understand and I COMPLETELY blame it on the guys. Did they even leave a note?” I asked.

Cassy shook her head. “No. We looked EVERYWHERE just in case, but there is a whole lot of NOTHING.”

I got up out of bed and zoned out on Cass and Abbys conversation about how they were gonna hurt the 1D boys when they got back for just leaving without telling us anything. I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit and saw a bright green Post-it note on the mirror. That wasn't there before when we went to bed. I ripped it off and read it. It was from Liam and he wrote that they got a last minute call for rehearsal in preparation for their concert the next day.

“I found it! You two are blind!” I yelled out the bathroom door.

“What?! Where?” Cassy and Abby peeped around the frame of the door and saw the green note I was holding. Cassy pushed the side of Abbys head with her hand.

“I told you to check the bathroom! You didn't even check it, did you?”

“I didn't think they'd actually put it in there! How was I suppose to know?”

“By checking, duh!”

“But normal people put notes on the refrigerator or the front door, not the mirror in a bathroom! Excuse me for thinking they were normal. My bad!” Abbs loved to make a joke out of pretty much anything. Nobody could stay mad at her when she started joking around.

Cassy quickly started smiling. “You're right, they are NOT normal human beings. They're too beautiful to be human.”

“And their voices and talent is just damn gorgeous and perfect!” I put in.

“And they're just too, amazing? Perfect? Awesome? All of the above adjectives are accurate. Oh! And I always have those moments when all people just annoy the hell outta me so much that I hate people in general. Yeah those moments, I've only had that once, when Louis 'accidentally' dropped that piece of cake on my favourite hoodie,” Abby said.