Chapter 12- Girls and a Jealous Harry

HELLO!:) This is a short chapter btw. I quite enjoyed writing the LIAM POV. Yes, I've finally written a Liam POV!:D Oops, a bit of a spoiler, oh well, your gonna read it anyways:) So now I've written from all 8 POV's (if I can count right, which I hope I can because I'm in honours math and that would be bad for my grade)! & OMG IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY  BROUGHT OR LISTENED TAKE ME HOME DO IT RIGHT NOW! Me and Anoop fangirled over it. So yeah, thats pretty much it. Please keep reading! I LOVE YOU ALL:D<3!

-Shalimar<3:D

******************************************************

Chapter 12- Girls and a Jealous Harry

Louis' POV

“So just to be clear, its Harry & Abigail, Niall & Jillian and Zayn & Cassy? Am I right, or am I right.” I smugly smirked at them all. I know I'm right, but I wanna hear them say it. I love playing Mr. Match Maker!

Harry, Niall and Zayn's mouths all fell open to talk, but no words came out. HAHAHA this is fun.

“Harry, you fancy Abby, don't you?” I innocently asked him, already knowing his answer.

“Ummmmm, yeah, I- I think so.” He said really nervously. I smirked knowing he had said it.

“And Niall, I don't even have to ask you if you're into Jillian.” I turned to him and he started blushing furiously, probably remember the scene from the hospital hallway where she almost kissed him. “Zayn, I think we all know you fancy sweet Cassandra, but it wouldn't hurt for you to say it.” I winked at him.

“Somethings gonna hurt you if you don't shut it Tomlinson.” He scowled back at me. Ooooo, I'm so scared! Not.

“Who's gonna be the first one to ask who out?” I questioned all of them.

ZAYN WILL!” Liam yelled.

“What!? Why me?!” Zayn whined.

Because I said so! And you two already hit it off. So there you go, ask her out mate. She has to say yes, I mean really, you're Zayn Malik. Have some confidence lad. Now lets watch the girls play!”

Liam's POV

Cassy and Jill were amazing! Jillian was a magnificent setter! She was very tricky with all her sets. She would make it look like she was setting one girl to get the block to move, then she would set another girl, who had a clear spike.

Cassy was the libero and it was clear she was good at what she did. She popped up some really tough swings and she moved so quickly, it was like she was everywhere on the court. I was quite surprised with how good they were.

There was a break between the second and third set so Abby took that time to come over and talk to me. “So how are you liking the game?” She asked.

“Its great. Your team is amazing! You guys are absolutely brilliant!”

“Don't you mean amaZayn and brilLiam.” She playfully smiled at me. HAHA wow, I forgot about those. I laughed with her.

I noticed Harry eyeballing me and Abby from the corner of my eye. Oops, Harry fancies her, I forgot that too. I leaned in towards Abby's ear and whispered “Harry's watching us. I think he fancies you.”

Then Abby did something I really didn't expect, she burst out laughing. Harry looked like he wanted to stab me when she did. He didn't even hear what I told her! After a few minutes, Abby finally calmed down and caught her breath so she could speak. “Good for him then, but what do you expect me to do? Go on a date or something with him?” She giggled a bit again. “Sorry Liam, that's not happening.”

Did I just hear her right? She said she wouldn't go on a date with Harry STYLES. That's never happened before, like ever. I'm sure my shock showed on my face because she started laughing again. Something that I quickly learned about Abby, she loved to laugh.

“Your serious?” I asked her. I still don't believe she means that.

She nodded her head. “Yeah, why wouldn't I be? He's just a sexy face with nice hair, but I see right through those curls, no matter how innocent they make him look. All Harry is is trouble, so no thanks, I'll pass on that offer. I don't think I would enjoy being felt up by him every second I'm with you guys and all the other 'joys' that come with dating Harry Styles.”

I couldn't help myself, I burst out laughing the moment she said that. Abby join in on my laughter and we laughed together.

I saw Harry seriously talking Zayn and pointing to me and Abby, both laughing. I watched as Harry pushed Zayn towards us. That curly haired boy wanted Zayn to do his dirty work, I see. Zayn walked over, trying not to look awkward, and sat down beside us.

“So whats so funny?” The brown eyed boy questioned.

“Just talking about how I don't want Harry giving me dry sex.” She smiled up at him. I bet he wasn't expecting that answer.

Zayn had a moments look of surprise, but now he started laughing. Well she's VERY straight forward. “Well okay, I'll let you two get back to that then....”

“Wait Zayn!” Abby called out and the Bradford boy turned around, looking at her expectantly with an eyebrow raised. “Tell Harry I say hi.” She gave an evil little smirk while she said it. Wow, she's pretty observant.

Zayn started blushing and turned around quickly to go back to Harry. We both watched them talk, and we saw Harry's cheeks turn a bright pink as Zayn kept talking. Then Harry looked over and saw me and Abigail looking at him. His already pink cheeks, changed colour again to bright red.

Me and Abigail just started laughing again and I bet Harry was glaring daggers at me. I really didn't care because I couldn't remember the last time someones had made me laugh this much.

**********************

AWEHHH! So cute!! Sorry, I really liked this chapter :)