Chapter 8- Poor Leprechaun

Chapter 8-Poor Leprechaun

Harry's POV

It took Niall a few seconds to realize what just happened and what Louis just said. When he did, he hurried up off the floor and ran after Jillian. Poor guy. The girl made him want her and then she shoved him to the floor to get all the food she wanted.

It was super cute but I could tell Niall wanted to kiss her a bit too much. She didn't notice it, and I bet Niall himself didn't even notice how badly he wanted it, but I just knew him. I don't think I've seen him want to kiss someone so badly.

Truthfully, all the other girls he almost kissed or tried to take to his bedroom were either just using him, or didn't deserve him. That's why I've walked in and ruined so many moments for him. Niall actually thinks I don't know I do and I just have bad timing. Silly Irish boy can be so clueless.

The only time I didn't stop anything was that time he was with Miranda Cosgrove. We were with her, shooting in America for an episode for her show 'iCarly'. On set with Miranda, you quickly learned shes a really sweet, down to earth girl.

She took a special interest for Niall and that night, things happened. Too bad it was just a one time thing though. Niall deserved a girl like Miranda and I felt Jillian could be that girl.

She was funny, cute, beautiful, down to earth, real, kind, caring, charming, pretty, and was connected to extremely hot friends, aka, the gorgeous Abigail and Cassandra. It was obvious that she was a really nice girl, but she had a bad girl side to her, as we witnessed just a few moments ago when she owned Niall.

“Come on Hazza, lets go before Jillian almost rapes Niall to get all the food in that cafeteria.” We sprinted down the halls after them.

Jillian's POV

I got to the cafeteria with Niall hot on my heels because I got lost a couple of times. Damn that hospital was HUGE! I ran over to the chick behind the counter.

“Can I get all your leftover pizza and pudding please! Quickly!” I kinda yelled at her a bit.

The young girl raised her eyebrows at me, but then just shrugged it off and went to get my food. Then, Niall ran over beside me.

“YOU ARE AN EVIL LITTLE GIRL!”

“No one said I had to be nice to an international popstar. It's my choice, be happy I'm not acting like some of those fake bitches who call themselves fans.” The girl brought over my food.

“That will be 10 dol- OMG YOUR NIALL HORAN!” She screamed in a high pitched squeaky voice. Oh god, I quickly put my hands over my ears.

I could tell Niall wanted to cover his, but he just winced and put on a fake smile. “Hello love.”

“OMG I LOVE YOU!” She jumped over the counter and hugged him. “YOU'RE GONNA BE THE FATHER OF MY BABIES. I WANNA HAVE TONS OF CHILDREN WITH YOU, SO BE READY TO WORK BABE!” She winked at him, but it just looked so unattractive.

I tried holding in my laugh but it was impossible. A few giggles let loose and the girl turned around and sharply glared at me.

“Ummm, who are you?” She looked at me like I was some ugly annoying frog. “And why are you with MY Niall?” Niall tensed up, and he balled up his fists. Ugggggg, stupid possessive fan girls.

“Okay, woah! Calm your tits, were just down here to get some food with our friends. Now if you don't mind...” I grabbed Niall's wrists and tugged really hard, freeing him from the devil's reach. He better thank me later. “We're gonna eat now, so bye.” I started walking away with Niall and the food. He owes me, big time.

“Excuse me, were not done here, slut!” She grabbed my wrist, shoved me and then she started clinging to Niall's arm. “Did you just touch me? And bitch, I know you didn't just call me a slut. I mean, look at you! You're telling some guy you don't even know that you wanna make babies with him! And your calling me the slut, bitch.”

My right fist came back to punch her in the face but someone elses hand quickly stopped me. I looked behind me to see who it was. Louis.

“Jillian, are you trying to punch this girl?”

“Hell yeah I am! She called me and slut and shes keeping me from my food!” I pulled my arm back again and moved to a different angle to try to get away from Louis. “Louis, MOVE!”

“Stop. You don't wanna do this.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the bitch smugly smiling at me. “Yeah slut, just stop. Nialls taken.”

Then I saw Niall push her off. “Sorry love, but I am taken, by someone else.” He came around and put his arm around me my waist, pulling me into him. WHATTTT!!?

Maybe its just a European thing, like their all touchy, but then he quickly kissed my cheek. WHATTTTTTT!!!?

His lips then went to my ear. “Play along” he whispered.

That little whore was fuming and her mouth was open in disbelief. Okay, I'm totally playing along just to see how this chick reacts. This is gonna be fun I thought, as I snuggled up in Niall's chest.

Niall's POV

“Play along” I whispered.

My body was buzzing from our touching, and my hand felt like it belonged on her waist forever. Her body tensed up a bit, but it quickly relaxed and she snuggled up into my chest. Then she put her hand on my cheek and was slowly stroking my skin with her thumb. I got a funny tingle in my stomach when she started doing that. I leaned my head down and kissed her beautiful, black, curly hair.

“Ugffffff! Fine! I never liked you anyways! Have fun with that ugly shit you call a girl!” The fan girl stormed away but I didn't care. Jill was smiling beautifully and she was still in my arms.

“BYE BYE BITCH!” Louis yelled in his sassy voice.

That made the fan girl run out of the room. Jillian laughed and snuggled into my neck a bit more. Score! She's a cuddler.

“HAHA, I love you Louis!” She managed to laugh out. I know this is gonna sound strange, but I felt a tad bit jealous that she said that to Louis and not me.

Just then, Liam, Zayn, Abigail and Cassandra walked in, looking over their shoulders, probably staring at the cafeteria girl running away. As they got closer to us, all their eyes got bigger. Zayn tired talking, but no words came out. They just kept staring and I could tell Jillian was getting uncomfortable.

“Okay, why are you guys staring at us! It so dang creepy so cut it out.” She snapped at them all.

Liam tried speaking this time. “So, we literally leave you two alone for 10 minutes to get food, and your already together?”

Abigail squealed. “OHMYGOD, JIALL!”

Jillian rolled her eyes and scoffed at her friend. “Abby, shut up. And Liam, were not together.” At those words, my heart dropped.

She casually removed her self from my arms and found a new place at our table, seating beside Louis. My body already missed her. Why did she leave? I thought she liked me? Ohhh, she was just doing that because I told her to play along with me to get rid of the annoying cafeteria fan girl.

She didn't really like me. She didn't mean any of the things she did. That was what hurt the most. I wish we were actually a couple. I wish I could be free to kiss her anytime I wanted. I wish she was mine.

**********************************************

So which ship do you like the most? Zaynandra? Habby? Or Jiall? Do you think something might happen with Jillian and Louis? Comment and let me know!