Chapter 17- Staying with One Direction?

Chapter 17-Staying with One Direction

Jillian's POV

When I looked in the girls eyes, I could tell Abby was all for it and she was looking at us for confirmation. Cassy, she looked like she really wanted to say yes, but something was troubling her.

“Uhhh, excuse us, we can't really answer now because there's more to take into account than just saying 'yes'. We're still technically minors, so we need to check in with our parents. We're gonna discuss in the bedroom..... Stay here.”

I eyed each of the boys because they all seemed like the noisy type. I grabbed Abby and Cass' hand and walked with them to the bedroom; slamming the door shut.

“Cassy, what's up?” I questioned, knowing there was more pulling her back than what I just told the boys. She plopped down on the fluffy bed and sighed, looking down at her hands.

“Well, it's just they said they'd buy us all new tickets, and stuff.... And you two know I hate it and I feel so guilty when people spend THAT much money on me for something like that.”

Why didn't that occur to me? UGGGH I knew that. We all had little issues with letting people pay for us, but the boys had literally millions of dollars, so I didn't feel too guilty. Also, I already thought of Louis as the big brother I never had and so having your brother pay for stuff for you was pretty normal. I think. Abby's brother apparently did it sometimes.

“Cass, if that is all that's keeping you from staying, try to push it aside. I think if Mr. Malik found out money was the reason you were leaving, he would never accept it. They treat money like it's no big deal. They gave us friggin' 200 pounds to get cider! I mean, unnecessary much! What kind of cider can you get at a grocery store that's 200 pounds?! Plus, I know Zayn's crazy for you already and you don't wanna leave him.”

Oh gosh, Abby needs to stop trying to wink! She's only making a fool of herself.

“But it's so much money!”

“Not to them!”

Just then, I got an amazing idea! “Cassy! Will a little European shopping help sway your mind?” I asked with my famous smirk. I knew I had hit a home run with this brilliant idea.

Her face lit up as she almost screamed “YES!!”.

I couldn't help but smile, proud of my genius idea. The only exception for Cassy's money rule was for clothes shopping. She could spend $500 dollars of other people's money and still be happy, but only when it came to shopping. Cassy's smile faded a bit, as she asked “But where are you gonna get the money?”

“The boys, duh. I'll probably just swipe it off Harry.” I replied with ease.

Her eyes widened. “You're gonna steal it!?”

“Well yeah, he won't mind. I think. Either way, it will be fun! I'll get Lou to take us! C'mon Cass, all you have to do is say yes. Once you say the word, you can have all the chic European clothes you want. Like Abby said, they treat money like it's no big deal.”

At the mention of her name, we both glanced at our other best friend. She was smiling, on the phone with her parents, who were mostly likely cool with her staying in London. Abby has traveled a bunch of times by herself and outside of that, her parents give her TONS of freedom back at home because they trust her so much. My parents? Totally not that chills about anything I do!

“Fine, but that's only if all of our parents say yes.” Cass announced.

“One down, two to go.” Abby spoke up, after she hung up the phone. I knew her parents would say yes. “You know my mom's only conditions?” She questioned, laughing before she even told us.