Chapter 6

"I HEARD THE HOWLER CHO! YOU SAID YOU LOST SOMEONE YOU LOVE! I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF YOU SAID "LOVED" BUT YOU SAID "LOVE"! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?!" Harry yelled.

I looked over at Cho and she was fuming with tears in her eyes.

"OF COURSE I CARE ABOUT YOU! BUT YOU DONT GET IT! I NEVER GOT A TATTOO FOR A SOULMATE! I ASKED A PROFESSIONAL ABOUT IT AND THEY SAID IT'S BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE! SHE ASKED IF I EVER LOST SOMEONE IMPORTANT TO ME! CEDRIC WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY SOULMATE!"

Harry didn't say a word. He just stood there with an unknown look in his eyes.

"I killed your soulmate..." he whispered and I could barely make out what he said.

Minnie sighed and took a step forward, "I recommend for you to go home, Mrs. Potter, and for you to go back to your room, Professor Potter. And Ms. Malfoy, please stop standing and staring and go back to your common room, or at least one of the house common rooms."

Cho and Harry for the first time look back at me in a look of fear, they hadn't noticed I even walked in.

"I...Alright, goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Potter, 'night Minnie." I say before apparating out and into my bedroom.

***

It's a few days later and I am sitting in the Great Hall with the others when the Potters all come walking over to us in a sluggish, almost dead looking way. It's like they were zombies.

"Lils? Al? James? What's up?" I ask with a cautious tone.

"Can we go talk somewhere, Cait? Please?" James begs trying not to let tears fall.

"Of course, just follow me, okay?" I say as I quickly get up.

He nods and I lead the three of them out of the Great Hall and into the Room of Requirement, which just seems to be a standard common room.

The three of them sit down on a couch and I sit down on a chair, "Guys? What's wrong?"

Lily breaks out in sobs and Albus immediately goes to try and comfort her but fails to do so.

"James! What is going on?!" 

"MOM AND DAD ARE DIVORCING!" 

I freeze up and I look back at Lily, I realize she is hyperventilating and trembling beyond belief.

I quickly get up and kneel in front of the girl I have always thought of as a sister and hed her hands.

"Look at me Lily, right at me. It's okay, it will be over soon. Just breathe, breathe, breathe. Your siblings and I are right here and anyone else is a wand away. Just keep breathing. Just focus on me, it is almost over. You're okay. Just keep taking deep breaths. Focus on me."

Her trembling soon stops and her breathing eventually steadies.

I keep a good grip on her hands and I look over at James, "How long?"

"Almost fifteen minutes," he replied before handing me a glass of water.

"I'm going to slowly give this to you okay?" I say as I look Lily in the eyes.

She quickly nods and takes more deep breaths and I slowly give her the water.

Unlike people would think, being the Chosen One's kids, isn't great. James is seen as the one who needs to live out the Potter legacy, Albus is sadly seen as the disappointment, and Lily is lost in it all, trying to be remembered, and she also has anxiety that easily takes control of her life and makes panic attacks a common thing.

"How are you feeling?" I ask Lily as I slowly take the glass back from her and I slowly stand up in front of her. 

I have found out that I can't stand up quickly after an attack, it's just aftermath from the attack that leaves her jumpy and nervous for a little less than an hour afterward.