Epilogue

It's months later and in a few weeks, I'll be training to be an Auror. 

Sure, it may not be what I'm going to do all of my life, but it's something. Besides, I haven't completely figured what I want to do anyway.

But what I do know is I want to do it with my friends and family beside me.

I may not ever have the most important job or the best paying job, but I want my friends and family to be with me the entire time. And I have faith that they will.

To people outside of that group of people, I'm the daughter of the lost Zabini and the Slytherin Prince. I was a star student at Hogwarts and I was Head Girl during my last year. I was a champion and co-winner of the last Tri-Wizard Tournament that their will ever be. And I survived the killing curse while winning it.

But that's not really me in the end. 

To my friends and family, I'm the one they can always count on. They come to me for advice and I do my best to give good advice back. Sure, they see me as smart and accomplished but that's not all they see. They see that I have every house in me. I'm one of the most loyal, one of the most ambitious, one of the smartest, and one of the bravest people they have ever met. And I think that as well. 

I don't know who's going to be seeing this. But what I do know is that they need to remember they are important. They need to remember that no matter what hits them, they must always fight back and keep going. That's one thing that I have always known.

Sure, you may not think that all the time. But you have to remember it when it matters.

I'll miss Hogwarts. It was my normal. But now I get to make a new normal. And that seems exciting enough.

I'm not going to make this any longer but the last thing I want to say to whoever is reading this is that you are special, you are important, and you should never change for anyone but yourself.

Just remember that.

Be who you are, and know that you are important.

And by being you, you might just change the world.