Chapter 22

Below us, Rosie had spotted the snitch. But she wasn't going after it.

She was leading Molly down to as low as possible before quickly flying straight up and flying towards where the snitch actually was.

She basically did Wronski Feint, if you don't know what that is, it's basically what I just described.

Anyways, she flew to the opposite side of the pitch and with a good distance between her and Molly, she steadies her self and STANDS ON HER BROOM before grabbing the snitch and sitting back down.

"The Slytherins have done it once again! Rosalina Robinson has caught the golden snitch! One hundred and fifty points to Slytherin! Slytherin wins!"

Plenty of people cheer and the whole team flies to the center of the pitch where Rosie is floating while holding the snitch above her head in accomplishment.

"Great job, Rosie!" I exclaim with a huge smile.

"Thanks for letting me show my secret talent," she replies with the same smile.

 I smile and we all celebrate with the celebratory laps we have made up, which were different than the other laps we had done before.

We fly down to the ground and Rosie hands Madam Hooch the snitch with a smile and we all cheer before flying back into our changing rooms.

We changed out of our padding and main gear but we kept on our robes, which was something we always did after a match, specifically a match we had just won. I don't know why it's just something we do.

Anyways, after stuffing everything away, we all run to the Slytherin common room where there is a party waiting for us.

When we walk in people stand there cheering and we all have huge smiles on our faces.

McGonagall knew it would happen, and she actually allows it since we don't have classes tomorrow, so we don't have to worry about getting in trouble for partying.

"Well let's get this party started!" Scorp and Alex yell together and everyone cheers and laughs before celebrating our win.

***

Two hours later we are still partying but I am starting to want to head out.

I go to look for the Marauders or Nick or at least someone to tell that I am leaving and I eventually find Nick standing on a table doing some weird dance.

"Nick? What are you doing?" I ask as I push through the other teenagers surrounding me.

"Hey, baby~ come dance with me!" he slurs before almost losing his balance and falling down.

"Merlin, Nicky get down before you hurt yourself," I say as I holding my arms up to keep him from falling.

"I won't fall," he says before stumbling again.

I groan and pull him down and taking him aside.

"Caity~ what did you do that for? I was having fun!" he says with the smell of alcohol coming off of him stronger than ever.

"Oh my god are you drunk?!" I ask him as I continue to help him from falling.

"No..." he says before breaking into a grin and nodding his head enthusiastically.

I groan and lead him to a chair and set him down before looking for Scorp.

Scorp where are you?

Scorp?

Scorpion?

ANSWER ME!