Part 18

Tom's pov:

We arrived at the towering building.. the one I saw from Y/n's little cameras. Her locater was still working and it said she was below the building.. my intuition tells me she's in some basement.

As we approached the door we were stopped my security but we dealt with them rather quickly.

We snuck around the building with the locater device in Harry's hand. We had to deal  with a couple of people on the way but that was no challenge. As we approached where Y/n was.. my palms become sweaty. I have to face Lucy and Y/n's - probably - fearful figure. We leaned against the basement door, trying to listen to what was going on, but the door seemed sound proof and the door was locked so we had to go in a different way.

I humbly told Harry and some other members to move back as I busted the door open and what I saw, sent my blood boiling.

There she was: Lucy. Pointing a gun at Y/n's bloody face. But the face wasn't the only bloody thing, it seemed to me she has already been shot. Around her knee blood formed on her clothes and dripping down to the floor, forming a huge blood puddle. I tried to keep some of my anger inside but that was difficult.

Seeing Y/n this hurt made me angry... Really angry. I done my best to not look at her, knowing I'd break down if I done so. So instead I stomped towards Lucy. Violently grabbed the gun out her hand and threw it to the ground as I trapped Lucy in a corner of the room.

I stared at her intensely, as she simply smirked, "I've missed you too Tommy."

"..."

"Seems to me you can't get enough of my family.. first me now... This thing."She said gesturing towards Y/n.

"It's.. my.. family... you.. stupid bitch." I let a small smirk escape my mouth at her attitude but I forced my attention back onto Lucy.

"Shut up or you'll regret this." I slammed my hands on the wall behind me making her jump up.

"If you don't shut up you'll regret this too."

I turned around to find Harry standing close behind me. I moved out the way and violently grabbed Lucy by the wrist.

"Take her back to H587. I'll meet you there." He knodded and took her out my hand, quickly leaving. As soon as they were out of sight, I fell to the ground besides Y/n,"Hey, Hey.. it's okay.." I said staring down at her shot leg, avoiding much eye contact.

"It- it hurts."

"I know darling.. I know." I didn't have much time before she'd completely bleed out so I took my tie of and tied it around her injury, pressuring the wound. I then swiftly picked her, Y/n burying her face in my chest, and started to leave the wicked place, my men protecting me and Y/n as we ventured back up.

Y/n pov:

I woke up eruptidly, my breathing was heavy and sweat was coming down my face. I frantically looked around the room to make sure what just happened was a dream, it wasn't. I was in a small room, machine besides me beeping at my heart rate and a big bandage around my left foot. I let my eyes wonder around the room, scanning the area for a click but I fortunately found my phone, on the desk besides me.

I reached for it and checked the time: 7:23am. I wasn't tired but I couldn't move either. My phone was fully charged which was the only good thing about the situation. But since I've moved to the haunted Holland mansion, most of the applications on my phone have been band. However Netflix wasn't one of them. Thank God.

I opened the app and started to search for something to watch...  In the end I decided to rewatch Anne With An E (A/N: If you haven't watched it, you should it's an amazing show)

I was giving my interest away to the show until the door swung open. I turned my phone of and placed it on the desk besides me before looking up at whoever entered the room.

"Y/n! You're awake!"He walked over to me and sat on the edge of the bed, "How you feeling?"

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"2 days." My eyes widened at his words. 2 days of my fucking life wasted on sleeping. Not that I'm complaining or anything.. I love sleeping... And food.

"What happened?"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Being in a basement with my bitch of a stepsister and her umm.. hurting me?" I didn't want to go into the gruesome detail on what happened.

"Well, we came to save you. But you for shot in the knee before hand. We took Lucy. She's locked up.. somewhere.. and umm.. you had surgery on your knee and had good care taken of you. We were told not to wake you up and that your body should respond on its own." I just knodded at his words.. not saying anything.

"And.. well.."

"Well?"

"Harrison.. he umm... Is pissed. He left for your parents after the whole incident and we haven't heard from him since."

"So he.. betrayed you? Left to go back to his family?"

"Yeh kinda"

"Great." I said with fury in my tone that Tom clearly noticed.

"Do tell me Thomas, how long must I stay here? Not moving with this fucking leg?"

"I don't know.."

"Well go and find out dickhead!"

~

I've been laying on this uncomfy bed for a couple of hours now, Tom never returned after that but I'm glad. I'm angry with him.

I tried to remain calm by continuing to watch the show I previously started. I was quite relaxed, I had little company through the day as I had food be brought to me which I consumed rather quickly.

I was currently reading a book that I politely asked to be brought here. I turned the page to the next chapter when I heard a soft knock on the door. I placed the book down and gave the person permission to come inside.

It was Harry.

I was glad it was him and not Tom. I couldn't be bothered to put up with him.

"Hey."

"Hey.. Y/n. So.. Tom told me to come up here and tell you that you can start to move freely around tomorrow just with crutches."

"Okay.. thanks." He smiled and turned to leave the room but he stopped and turned back to me.

"Y/n.. are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" I laughed softly.

"I mean.. with everything that happened.. you know.." I sighed before answering him.

"You know... I've been better... But I'm fine." I gave him a cheerful smile.

"Okay, just know that if you ever need someone to.. talk to.. I'm always... Around.. somewhere."

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

A/n: Sorry for not posting for so long.. needed a mental break but I'm back at it😂

Also..

THANK YOU FOR 2.3K READS!! OMGGG🤣❤️