Part 20

The tears continued to cascade down my face as wondered down the stairs aimlessly. I don't know where I was going. I didn't want to head back to my room since I never receive privacy there but then again, where can I?  Thankfully, Thomas seemed to know when to leave things alone so I knew he wouldn't attack me... for now.

As I stumbled down the stairs whilst attempting to clear my vision, I came to a conclusion to take a calming walk in the back garden. Maybe it'll help me free myself of these torterous emotions.
Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, my vision was once again blurred with salty tears but this time, I couldn't be bothered to clear it up. I just quietly cried as I walked towards the back door staring at my feet.

However my weeps became increasingly louder capturing someone's attention as before I was even half way to the back door I could hear someone call my name.

I decided to ignore the selfless calls as I proceeded to speed walk towards the door. I wanted to be left alone. But my calls where ignored as the figure stood Infront of me, their hands on my shoulders to make sure I was directly Infront of them.

"Y/n what's wrong?" The similar voice brought me out of my endless weeps as I cleared my vision and looked up to the person in front of me.

It was Harry. He was glaring down at my small figure with growing concern within his eyes.

"N-Nothing. Nothings wrong.. I'm.. fine." I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my arm bringing me Infront of him.

"No, you're not."

I couldn't hold it in any longer so i just wrapped my arms around his waist and sobbed into his chest.  I took him by surprise, but he soon hugged back.
"Come on, let's sit down and talk about it."

He led me to the living room and sat me down on the sofa as he ran of to the kitchen to fetch me a cup of water. I smiled as he gave me the cup for a thank you which he accepted as he smiled back and sat besides me on the sofa.
I took a small sip of the water and placed it on the little coffee table that stood besides the sofa. I took a deep breath and whipped the final tears of my face.

"So... You gonna tell me what happened?" I looked up at him, concern growing within his eyes as.

"Well.. T-thomas."

"What did he do?" Concern rose in his voice within those words, he was really caring.

"....."

"Come on Y/n, talk to me" I took one more deep breath before turning to look at my feet like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"So, when I.. went to Thomas's office. He asked me what's wrong and why I've been ignoring him. And well I... lost my shit. I started shouting and yelling and I just lost it. All my emotions burst out in that one moment. I don't even know why I was crying. I think it's just been too much for me to condemn with. First that attack.. Thomas.. Harrison... My parents.. step sister.." My vision started to blur up once again and tears swelled in my eyes, "It's just too much."
I blinked harshly forcing the tears down my face. I immediately cleared them of so that Harry wouldn't see me crying again but I obviously failed since he brought me into a hug.

I didn't hesitate to hug him back and hide in his chest. As I cried into his shirt, Harry stroked my hair delicately and ushered smoothing phrases like, "It's okay Y/n.. it's okay." His words immediately calmed me down and i stopped crying. I slowly pulled away and cleared the tears of my face before looking up at Harry..

Our faces were only inches apart and I could feel his soft breath against my skin. I could see his hazel eyes darting to my lips and he started to lean in...

Tom's pov:

When Y/n left the room, I finally snapped out of my trans. I let out a deep breath breathe that I didn't know I was holding in and I ran my fingers through my hair. I turned back to my desk and sat down, staring at the screen Infront of me. I tried to bring my attention back to what I was previously doing, but I failed. I just kept thinking about Y/n and what she said. In the end, I concluded that I should talk to her. So without further ado, I left my office and went to Y/n's bedroom door.

I knocked delicately and waited patiently for an answer which I never received so I peaked inside the room. "Y/n?" I asked as I opened the door wider. I glanced around the room and.. she wasn't there so I retreated out her room and crept downstairs, doing my best to not make much noise.

As I moved around the house, I heard Harry's voice emerge from one of the rooms and I guessed it was from the living room. So I started to follow where the source of his voice emerged from, he could know where Y/n is.

As I came closer to the door, I managed to make out what Harry was saying.. it sounded like he was comforting someone.. Y/n? I peaked from the corner of the door to see who Harry was talking to and there I saw Y/n in Harry's arms. I didn't think much of it, they're just hugging right?

But my humble thinking quickly disappeared when Y/n pulled away and she made very close eye contact to Harry. And Harry started to lean in..

Before they could kiss or do anything, I turned around and stormed of back to my office. It's no secret I like Y/n and Harry knew of it as I told during the torterous month when Y/n was ignoring me.

I could feel the blood boil inside me like crazy. How could he? He, the most trusted person I know of. If I could, I would've killed him right there on the spot but I have some dignity; I would never kill someone related to me - my brother.

But I will do something.

Y/n pov:

Moments before Harry's lips were to connect with mine, I put my hands on his chest making him stop and back away. He looked at me confused and worried.

"I'm sorry Harry. I just.."

"Don't feel that way."

"Yeh.." We sat in the awkward silence for a couple seconds before Harry spoke.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure.."

"Is it because you have feelings for my brother?"

I didn't know what to say.. it's like my brain knew the answer.. no. But the words just wouldn't come out. Did I like Thomas? I couldn't. Not after what he done to me.
I snapped back to reality when I heard Harry sigh in a disappointing tone.

"That's what I thought." He said, I could hear the disappointment in his voice and it broke my heart. He was like a brother. A brother Harrison never was. When he stood up from his seat and was about to leave the room, I spoke up.

"Harry, no. Wait."

"It's okay Y/n. I understand." With that, he just left.

Harry's pov:

Should've known. It's always Tom.

A/n: Ooooo dramaaa.

Who do you guys prefer, Y/n and Harry or Y/n and Tom😋

Also thank you all so much for 4.8k reads and over 100 votes. You guys are AMAZINGGG 💕😩