Chapter 2

It was the next day. Junhui again woke up to the chiming alarm. he got up, turned the alarm off, and started his morning routine. But this time, for some reason, he wanted to look a bit nicer. He doesnt know if it is going to be for Minghao, or the girls, he just wanted to look nicer today. He found a black pair of jeans, some white converse, and a blue sweater. Kind of like the color of the shirt he wore yesterday. And this time he actually did his hair, brushing it back, so it shows his enire forhead. meh, maybe a middle part. cool. he liked it. he smiled at himself in the mirror, and head downstairs for some waffles. 

On his way to school, he tried to look for Minghao, but he couldnt find him. He was probably ahead of him. He thought for a moment..what is your obsession with him? hes just a new kid, and i know you want to become friends with him, but why do you feel so differently about him? like..you want to be more than friends with him? Jun thought about that the entire walk there.

When he got to fourth class, he silently waited for Minghao to show up, tapping his fingers on the desk. ¨bro, what are you so anxious about?¨ Mingyu asked.

¨oh, nothing¨

Then he walked in. Junhui stared at him until he sat down. ¨what is your problem?¨ Mingyu wondered.

¨i said nothing¨ Jun remarked.

¨well, it doesnt really seem like that¨ Mingyu added.

Jun rolled his eyes. Then he looked at Minghao. He is so.. beautiful...Stop. He had to constantly remind himself that he doesnt like Minghao, not in that way. Although, there is a spot deep down that thinks that he might have a crush on him.

Its finally lunch. Jun sank his teeth into his sandwich, while he talked to Wonwoo about the new kid. ¨Wonwoo, did you see the new kid?¨ Jun asked him.

¨who hasnt?¨ Wonwoo smirked. What is going on with his friends today? did they find out that Jun is talking to the new kid? the kid that is playing with his feelings?

¨whats wrong with you guys? why are you guys being so weird?¨

¨dont worry Hui, we are just playing around.¨

¨well, it doesnt really seem like that.¨ Jun mimicked Mingyu from earlier. then quickly covered his mouth. He knows that Mingyu could fight. What did he just get himself into? Jun know that he is shorter, skinnier, weaker, then there is Mingyu. Tall, strong... Mingyu and Wonwoo just bursted into laughter. 

¨what?¨

¨Jun, look over there¨ They pointed to the snack bar area, where Minghao sits.

Oh no.