Continued

(back to Junhui's point of view).

.

.

He is going to be here in 30 minutes and Jun is already panicking, he doesn't know why. Maybe its because he is afraid that something more than a kiss is going to happen, or maybe Minghao doesn't love him anymore. No, thats not true. He still loves him. So Jun goes into super-cleaning mode, cleaning the entire house before he gets there. And before he new it, the doorbell rang. Being the goofball that he is, before he was able to say hi, he accidentally stumbles out the door and lands on his back. Minghao bursts into laughter. 

''BWAHAHAHAHA!''

''hahaha'' Junhui says sarcasticly. He gets up and walks inside.

''cmon, that was funny, you gotta admit.''

''i guess, cmon inside. Your gonna get eaten alive by those mosquitos.''

They both walked inside and planted themselves on the couch, and decided to watch a movie. They cuddled up next to eachother, then turned on the conjuring. A horror movie. Jun doesn't usually like horror movies, so he is really scared to watch this one.

''youll be fine! its just a movie.'' Minghao pleads.

''ok fine, ill look.''

At the scary parts, Jun would always bury his head into Minghao's chest. At the part with the lady on the dresser, Jun actually screamed. Like a little girl.

 ''bro, your 16 years old.''

 ''i know! its just, im..scared.''

Jun actually ended up falling asleep. So Minghao got up, to pause the movie and go to the bathroom. Then Jun woke up, rubbed his eyes, and looked around. 

''Hao?''

He must have gone to the bathroom. He got up to get a drink of water, and saw a box. The box that Minghao was carrying at the door. He took a quick peek inside, and in the box was the most beautiful painting he has ever seen. He picked it up, ran his finger down the canvas, and admired the colors. Then he heard the door unlock from the hallway. Minghao comes strutting out, and catches him looking at the painting. His face sweeps red. 

''whats this? its so good!''

''well, i made it for you. those two boys, they are supposed to be us.''

''i love it. I love it so much. i actually have something for you.''

Jun walked to the counter and grabbed the picture he drew. 

 ''Here. Its supposed to be you.'' Jun beamed.

    ''its so realistic! its perfect!" Minghao complemented.

Jun smiled.

''your so cute when you smile''

''thanks, you too.'' 

They both just kind of stood there, staring at eachother.

They walked back to the couch, unpaused the movie, and kept watching it. Except Minghao fought back tears at the part when the mom got reunited with the daughters.

 ''its ok, you can cry.''

''no, ill be fine. I have seen sadder.''

''what is it?''

''well, in the movie A Dogs Purpose-''

 ''ughh dont get me started with that movie.'' Jun pretended to cry.

''like the scene with the old man and the dog? noooo''

''stop! your gonna make me cry.'' Jun pouted.