Chapter 5

Junhui again, woke up early on a the next morning. But today was special. Its valanetine's day, and Jun was excited to give Minghao the gift he wanted to give him. He wore a red shirt, because, ya know, valentine's day? black pants, and white vans. He invited Minghao to come over for dinner again tonight, he was going to make fried rice. He also kinda wanted what happened last time to happen again... Maybe. Anyways, after he ate, he ran outside to catch up to Minghao. And yes, he runs everyday to catch up to him.

''hey!''

''oh hey! did you run a mile or something?''

''no, but i definitelly ran.''

''do you do this everyday?''

''yes... ''

''well, it might hurt to do that tomorrow morning..'' Minghao mumbled with a smirk.

''what?'' Junhui asked loudly.

''hmm?''

''did you say it would hurt..?''

''no..'' Minghao lied.

REMINDER: WE LOVE JESUS YES WE DO 

( back to the story )

''well, it kind of sounds like it..''

''i said: it might be hard tomorrow because it will be cold''

''what will be hard?''

''you, running up to me in the morning, because you need to catch up to me''

''OHHH!''

 ''hey, i know this is off topic, but, Junhui, have you ever slept with a guy?''

''no, why do you ask?''

''just wondering.''

''have you?'' Junhui asked.

''no, actually this is my first time EVER being in a relationship.''

 ''really?'' He kind of felt bad for Minghao. And he doesnt understand how someone so HOT could be single for that long.

''yep''

''well, this is my first ever relationship with a guy, and im loving it.''

''good! that makes my heart feel nice.''

*silence for a little bit*

''iM loVin iT''

''wtf Minghao''

''what? its mcdonalds!''

He slapped him on the back in a playful way, and went inside his house after saying goodbye. He sat down at the table and started his work. He put in his airpods and listened to his favorite music-lofi remixes. He has a favorite song, called Resonance, by Home. It kind of puts him in a peaceful state, because it gives off an 80s vibe, and he uses it while he draws too. Once he finishes his work, he decides to draw. He draws Minghao, and it actually isnt that bad. Very detailed. His perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect mouth. But he has alot of things he has to hide from his popular friends. He has to hide the fact that he can draw, that he has a boyfriend, that he is even gay in the first place, that he even knows Minghao, that he thinks that Wonwoo and Mingyu are dating, the fact that he listens to lofi music, the fact that his dad is dead, the fact that he pretends to be cool at school, when he just wants to be himself. He got so distracted while thinking, that he started doodling on his homework, and he made an entire masterpiece. It was an eyeball, a very realistic one, and inside of it, are all the things he thought of. Mingyu and Wonwoo holding hands, a pride flag, earbuds, a pencil, his dad, a school bus, Minghao raising his hand in the air, like he is about to wave. And he is going to turn it in like that. 

Minghao's point of view

He was just getting his work done when he realizes he is going over to Junhui's house. He hopes that something will happen, like it did last time. That would be fun. He runs upstairs to put some more comfortable clothes on, and comes downstairs to paint. He paints a rainbow flower, perfect for Jun. He quickly scribbles his signature on it, and starts thinking. What would it be like to do ''it'' with him? he would probably be good at it, since he has had so many girlfriends in the past. He just hopes that it will go good tonight, and nothing too serious will happen. He glances at the peppa pig keychain on his backpack. I hope that this relationship wil be a good one, i dont want anything getting in the way of it, its to sweet...he thinks. He smiles, and brushes his hair out of his eyes, looking at the painting. Something is not right, he thought. He quickly adds two shawdows, of boys, holding hands. Better. His phone buzzes on the counter, and he goes over to look at it. 

Jun: so you coming over in an hour?

Flower boy: yep, im almost done painting.

Jun: OOO what does it look like??

Flower boy: youll see ;)

.

.

.

thanks for 100 views! And, also while i write, i listen to Resonance alot. :)