( continued )

His eyes were opened to a beautiful sight. There was a big blue ranch, sitting on top of a grassy hill, and beautiful string lights illuminating the trees. Jun looked at the sight for a second, and looked back at Minghao.

''its beautiful!'' Jun commented.

'' well cmon, were not just gonna stand here!'' Minghao grabbed his hand, and they started running up the grassy hill. They ran up, letting the cold wind blow on their faces, turning their noses red. When they finally got to the top of the hill, they flopped down on the grass. There was a cherry blossom tree right above them, and the petals were falling ontop of them. One fell on Minghao's head, and Jun wanted to take a cute picture of him. ''hold on, let me take a picture of you, you look so cute'' oops. Minghao blushed, and Jun turned a bright red, while he was taking a picture of him. Junhui was trying SO hard to not fall for this boy, but it was so hard. He caught Minghao trying to catch a butterfly, giggling like a child. Fuck. He fell for him. He couldnt explain the way that Minghao made him feel, even though they have only known eachother for a day. He didnt know that he liked boys, until now. From the new kid, that he thought he would never know. its just, hes making him so happy. Most of the girlfriends he has had either cheated on him, or used him, or were just plain annoying, but Junhui was just too nice to reject them. 

They spent the rest of the night messing around, rolling down hills, one on one hide and seek, skipping rocks on the pond. 

''so, do you have any talents?'' Junhui randomly asked.

  ''well, i could sing, but i dont really know if you want-''

'' i wanna hear it. '' Jun smiled.

 '' i dont know-'' Minghao said.

 ''please?'' Jun whined like a child wants candy.

''fine.'' Minghao took a deep breath, and began to sing. It was an amazing sound, comforting Junhui's sense of hearing. It was soft, yet strong at the same time. He had the best vocal range, hitting god-sent high notes. Before he knew it, the song was over. 

'' that was amazing.'' Jun flustered.

'' th-thanks.'' Minghao replied.

On the walk home, they were flirting. 

'' you sounded so good! bro, like, i could never. '' Jun giggled.

'' at least you''- Minghao pointed a finger at his face- '' can HECKA dance '' 

They spent the rest of they way home flirting, and laughing their asses off ( litterely ).

 ''you know, tonight was really fun. we should do it again.'' Jun said as he approached his door.

'' we really should. ''

They gave eachother the warmest hug. After Jun closed the door, he ran to the couch, and threw himself on it. Junhui, the popular kid, has a crush on the new kid Minghao. Something he thought he would never do.