Extra chapter- Junhui Coming Out

Again, Jun woke up to the breeze and the birds, but he also heard someone downstairs. He thought someone broke in, so he glided down the stairs, only to find his mom making breakfast. Weird. I thought she had work, he thought.

''what are you doing here?'' he asked with a confused expression.

''oh! i jut wanted to spend some time with my boy!'' She half-yelled, with a smile on her face.

Jun smiled and walked to the living room to turn on a show, but guilt suddenly struck him. He should tell his mom, or it is just going to hover over him like a dark cloud for the rest of his existance, so the sooner the better. But what is his mom going to think, or even say, when she finds out that he made out with a guy that he just met a week ago on the couch last night? Like, he knew that she will probably be accepting, but he was still nervous. He is also afraid that somehow she will get ahold of Minghao's parents, tell them about how their sons are dating, and then Minghao will get mad at him for telling his mom. But he is thinking of just telling her about his sexuality, not about his boyfriend. He took a deep breath, pushed away the anxiety and dizziness, got up and walked to the kitchen.

''hey mom, there is something i need to tell you'' he said in a quiet voice.

''whats up?'' his mom looked worried.

''well, im-''

''speak up honey, i can't hear you.'' his mom said.

It just kinda poured out of him. ''i met this really cute hot guy at school, and hes new, he transfered a week ago. We became best friends, we would go hang out, we went to his ranch and spent almost the entire night there, I started to have a crush on him, so i invited him over last night for dinner, but we maybe kinda sorta perhaps made out on the couch, he asked me out, i said yes, we are dating now, and i really hope i dont get kicked out of the house, or killed'' oops. maybe that was too much. He covered his mouth. His mom just stood there with her mouth open, her eyes wide. Then she put a straight face on, and responded with something that he never guessed she would respond with;

''ok! cool!''

''wh-what? your not gonna kick me out?''

''nope. Actually, thats cool because your sister just told me she is lesbian. what a coincidence!''

He just stood there, with a shocked expression.

''just make sure, if you take anything further than just a kiss, take it to your room please.''

''ok- ''

''whats his name?''

Jun stuttered. ''uhm- ''

''you can tell me''

''Minghao- Xu Minghao.''

''hm. sounds familiar.''

''mhm''

He walked out og the kitchen, just dumbfounded. that went well.