chapter 6

A few hours later, Jun got ready to go to the city. He put on black jeans, a black shirt with a tie, and black vans. He could wait a little bit, he could wait like 30 minutes, so he texted Minghao. 

Jun: so what time you picking me up?

Flower boy: probably in 20 minutes.

Jun: ok ill be there. I have a story to tell. Actually, two.

Flower boy: ooo spill

Jun: #1: so i was just chilling on the couch, and i heard this deadly scream, and sure enough, outside, there is a thirteen year old boy getting beat up my those bitches at school.

Flower boy: aww :(

Jun: #2: ok so i actually wasnt supposed to tell anyone, but Wonwoo and Mingyu are dating

Flower boy: i wont tell anyone dont worry. ASJSDS I KNEW IT

Jun: ME TOOO

about 15 minutes later, he walked to the park. Its pretty cold, so he was shaking the entire time. after 10 minutes, Minghao's car FINALLY pulled up, and he quickly hopped into the backseat with him. The car ride was pretty akward, and it felt long, mostly because of Minghao's parents and little brother.

''hey love!!'' Minghao's little brother yelled to Junhui. Jun nearly choked on his spit, and Minghao covered his mouth. They were trying their best not to snicker.

''o-oh hey!'' Jun managed to get out. 

''love?'' his dad asked, worridely.

''n-nope, its-its just Huang-Shi being weird..'' Minghao choked, trying not to laugh. 

''LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! MINGHAO AND LOVE SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!''

Junhui let out a laugh by accident, but covered it up with coughing. Minghao pursed his lips. His parents were silent. The entire car ride Jun had his head on Minghao's shoulder, but not acting too close so his parents didnt suspect of anything. He just hopes that his brother doesnt read anymore text messages...that would be akward.

''SO ARE YA GONNA GET MARRIED OR WHAT'' A female voice yelled out. His mom.

''erm-'' Jun stuttered.

She was talking in her sleep.

''i cant wait until we get to the city..'' Minghao whispered into Jun's ear.

''me too.''

''my mom said before we got you that we could run off, but meet back at the square at 9:30''

''sweet! what are some things we could do?''

''well, there is a bowling alley, a museam, a mall with all kinds of restaraunts, a picture taking studio, a haunted house, a ferris wheel, ice cream, a bar, a park for starazing, a dance floor, and way more stuff.''

''wait hold up a dance floor?'' Jun asked with delight.

''yep!''

''wait.. was i supposed to bring money?''

''you didnt have too! i already have some.'' Minghao pulled out 350 dollars.

''ooh you richy rich!'' Jun exclaimed.

Junhui caught Minghao's father staring at him through the rear mirror, but Jun smiled back at him. Gotta kill em with kindness.

When they got to the city, it was only 4:00. They have 5 hours to have fun. Minghao grabbed Jun's wrist and they ran through the city, admiring the tall buildings while the wind gusts through their hair and faces. The activity they did first was the photo booth, taking aesthetic pictures. Here is what one of them looked like: