( Continued )

The next day at school went by like a normal day, except Minghao was there, luckily. But Junhui found out why he missed school yesterday. Apparently, his brother was caught vaping by him, and he forced Minghao to do it with him, or else he was going to slit his wrists. When Minghao started running, his brother ran up to him and tried to cut his wrists, but Minghao actually saved himself by tripping, and ended up getting cut on the leg instead. So yesterday he was at court for a wittness. And at the hospital for stitches. So they talked about it on the way home.

''aww that sucks. What happened to your brother?''

''he has 4 month jail time.''

''are you, sad about it?''

''no. not at all. hes a prick, he deserves it.''

 ''did he do anything else bad to you?'' Junhui asked, ready to beat a bitch.

''no, not really. except for one time when he dropped a metal bowl on my head from the stairs. on purpose.'' Minghao said.

Ok, maybe thats a litle funny. Jun let out a little laugh.

''ouch, that mustve hurt.''

''it did, but not as bad as my leg right now.''

He rolled up his jeans to show the stitches. Jun let out a squeal, he cant really handle that type of stuff. They both started dying laughing.

they reached Jun's house.

''alright, see you at the studio today. Love you''

''love you too''

They hugged goodbye, and parted. He is loving this. It is such a simple relationship, and nothing is getting in the way.

.

.

.

.

3 hours later

Junhui was going to dance alot, so he put on some comfortbale clothes. Right when he was done getting dressed, he got a text message from Minghao.

Flower boy: you want a ride?

Jun: im alright but thanks :)

Flower boy: you sure?

Jun: yes! ill be fine dont worry.

He walked downstairs, out the door, and headed to the studio.

When he got to the studio, he looked around. It was actually quite nice. It was big room, with wood floors, grey walls, 2 beanbag chairs, a recording room, and a bathroom. He sat on one of the beanbags and waited for him to show up. Its been about 10 minutes now, so he pulled out his phone and texted him.

Jun: where are you love?

Flower boy: k1i23ioxhc2jcknqjkkn214nj4kv[5p[ojwv

Jun: ????

Flower boy: iam    inthe   kar

Jun: Um ok

Flower boy: lol u r qweu2j1134jn3;

Jun: Wtf

Flower boy: donlod morio kart 

Jun: whats going on?

Flower boy: i wan 2 pla with u

Jun: i cant because i have no internet

Flower boy: wut iz intenet

Jun: something you can connect to

Flower boy: o

Jun: are you drunk????

Flower boy: wat is drun k

Jun: Is this Minghao??

Flower boy: n    0 asjdj

Jun: who is it then??

Flower boy: brother *&YGhv2v lolz :) Qqqeu!893y81 '

Jun: OHHH

Flower boy: IM so sorry. my little brother, who is 6 years old, took my phone and started messing around with it.

Jun: iss ok dont worry that was actually really funny ''wat is drun k''

Flower boy: i cant believe you thought i was drunk! im litteraly in the car with my family LMAOOO

Jun: are you late or something

Flower boy: yeah sorry my sister threw up, so i had to stay and take care of her for a little bit

Jun: oh its ok

He put his phone down and laid back. He cant wait to spend some time with his boyfriend. But wait. He forgot about something. Tomorrow is valentine's day, and he doesnt want to be a boring boyfriend. So he decided that after the studio time, he would go to the store and get him a box of chocolate, and a peppa pig keychain, so they could be cartoon soulmates (aww). When he heard the door open, he instantly sat up straight. But who didnt walk in was Minghao. Instead, it was a short boy, who looked about 16 years old, around the height of 5'4, with bright pink hair and cat eyes. He also looked like he was about to murder everyone in sight.

''umm hey'' Junhui akwardly said.

''hey'' the short boy replied.

''who, are you?'' Jun quietly asked.

''speak up'' 

''who are you''

'' I SAID SPEAK UP''

Jun wanted to cry. This kid isnt nice. Junhui is very sensitive when he gets snapped at.

''Who are you?'' Junhui said in a deeper, louder tone, preventing his voice from cracking

''my name is Jihoon. but you can call me woozi.'' Jihoon replied with a smile.

What the hell? This woozi guy went from being a total bitch to being a nice person. Weird.

''my name is Juhui, but you can call me Jun''

''ok Jun-hoooooooey'' Woozi remarked.

Jun  rolled his eyes. He couldnt wait for Minghao to get here. Then, as soon as he thought that, the door opened. It was him. He got up, sprinted towards him, and hugged him.

''jeez, i wasnt away from you for even 4 hours!'' Minghao laughed.

Junhui kissed him on the cheek. ''but i missed you!'' he half yelled. Jun caught Jihoon making a gag face, and he just gave him a look.

''well, are you ready to record? first, we have to record the song, then film you and Soonyoung dancing.''

This is going to be so much fun.