Final chapter

5 years later-

''Jun!'' He heard a famliar voice awaken him from his daydream. His entire highschool life just flashed before his eyes, a day before he was to marry his fiancé. He looked to his left side, his lover in the driver's seat of the cadillac. He smiled at the lover, remembering the days they were free and fun.

''i kinda lost you for a second there.'' Minghao said.

''sorry, i was just remembering our highschool life.''

 ''seems like a day ago, huh?''

''mhm.''

Junhui put his hand on his chin, and looked out the open window, letting the wind blow in his hair, like the time they were in the city. When Minghao's parents found out that he was gay, they actually did the unexpected. They wrapped him into a hug, and told him it was going to be alright. Junhui was there to see it, and he was close to crying. he loves this boy so much. Minghao and Jun somehow got into the same college, fate deciding that it likes them. They continued to love eachother, until one day, at the beach, Minghao proposed to Jun. Now they will stay together, forever. Mingyu and Wonwoo are still together, but they didnt go to the same school, sadly. Seokmin and Josh also didnt go to the same school, but are also still together. Lee Chan and his family are invited to his wedding, the small boy that Jun rescued that one day on the sidewalk is now 18. Minghao's friends, Hansol Jihoon and Soonyoung are coming, and also, Jeonghan and Seungcheol are now married. Jun blinked back tears, remembering all the good times, and ready for the new ones. Oh how time flies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I CRIED MAKING THIS LAST CHAPTER IM NOT KIDDING!! 

i understand if this story isnt as long, but i am soon going to be working on a SeokSoo ;)

Thank you for reading my Junhao series!