( continued )

Other than Jihoon's annoying remarks, the recording went well. First, Minghao and Jihoon got to sing, and Jun didnt really know that Jihoon could sing. He is quite good. Then, after they recorded the song, it was Junhui and Soonyoung's turn. They started out with one hand to the sky, the other hand to the ground, and then as the music starts, they shuffle their feet in a smooth motion, and to the beat, they kind of thrust their elbows to the left, and to the right. Then, when the song ends, they lay on the ground with one hand to the ceiling, and one hand to the sky. That was really fun

''wow!'' Minghao exclaimed.

''that actually wasnt bad?'' Jihoon said sarcasticly.

When the dance video along to the song came out, it was actualy really good. They were even thinking of releasing it and posting it on youtube. After they did that, they asked Minghao to try to dance for them. Jun hoped he was good, it would be cute. He watched with a smile on his face. It started out pretty good, he wasn't the best, but as soon as he got the hang of it, he was dominating. He started dancing sexier and sexier by the minute, and Jun was starting to turn red. He looked so...hot. But Minghao did something at the end that made his universe explode. He used his right hand to cover his eyes, he did a body roll, and then used his left hand to pick up his shirt. He has abs. Not the best abs, but abs. Damn. Junhui started to feel hot, he was starting to sweat, and his face was getting redder by the minute, and Minghao noticed. He stopped dancing.

''babe, are you ok? you look like you about to pass out or summ''

''bAbe aRe yOu oK?'' Jihoon mocked. Minghao just rolled his eyes at him.

 ''Yeah, im alright. its just a little hot in here.'' He took off his sweatshirt. That felt much better.

''ok, good. i dont want you to die on me.'' 

''oK gOoD'' 

 ''Jihoon, bro, dont act ike you dont fuck around with Soonyoung all night'' Minghao snapped. Both Soonyoung and Jihoon's faces turned red. 

 ''i mean, hes not bad at i-'''Soonyoung started, but Jihoon didnt let him finish. He quickly covered his mouth with his hand

 ''what?? i said your not bad, so take that as a compliment.'' Soonyoung said with a shrug.

.

.

.

.

.

*note from writer* 

I might not be active in the next few days, ive got a lot going on. Also, things are going to HAPPEN in this story Susan!!!111!! :))