Chapter 4

Again, it was monday, like it all happened in a flash. He woke up to the chiming alarm, slapped it with his hand to shut it off, and walked downstairs to start his everyday routine. But today he actually wanted to go to school. So he could see his lover, his boyfriend/best friend. But he's afraid of what Mingyu and his other friends are going to think of him. He is thinking of introducing Minghao to his friends, wait, nevermind, they are going to laugh at him, like the time they laughed at him when he was getting bullied. Wait, but how did those bullies know he was gay? like, he didnt go around telling everyone, like how he did at his old school. Maybe they saw his instagram, but he didnt know if they even knew who he was then. Weird. Maybe they saw his pin on his backpack, a rainbow flag, but it is so small that not even Junhui could tell it was on there at first. He ended up thinking about this for 15 minutes. Shoot, im gonna be late, he thought. He sprinted upstairs and just threw on what he had out, and ran back downstairs to walk, more like run, to school.

In fourth class, he anxiously waited for Minghao to show up. But he ended up not coming to class. Dammit. Mingyu was bothering him the entire time. But he said something that caught his attention. 

''where's your nerd boyfriend, hm?''

Junhui quickly turned his head around. ''what?!''

 ''haha i knew it. hes your boyfriend'' he teased. 

 ''what! no hes not-!'' Junhui argued with guilt, denying who he loved.

''yes he is! who else cancels plans with their best friends to hang out with him!'' Mingyu laughed.

''i-i had to cancel! because i had soemthing before that too!''

''yeah, totally right.'' Mingyu said witha  eye roll and a smirk.

Ugh. If only he and Wonwoo were less annoying. Sometimes he even felt like punching Mingyu, but that wouldn't have gone well, because Mingyu is humongous. But Jun has always thougt that there was something going on between Wonwoo and Mingyu, because they have benn acting super weird lately. They have been more affectionate, Jun even caught Wonwoo kissing Mingyu on the nose. Wonwoo and Mingyu quickly separated and just said it was a 'bro thing' yeah right. Also, ever since Joshua has met this kid named Seokmin, he would not stop talking about him. Ever since these incidents, his gay heart has been thriving. Then he remembered that tomorrow he is going to the studio with Minghao and his friends, Soonyoung and Jihoon, and apparently Jihoon is a producer, he can make really good music, and he can sing. and Soonyoung is a dancer, and then Minghao is going to sing, and record while playing piano. But he said he's going to try to dance. Its going to be cute. But at the same time, Jun has never seen him dance. He doesnt know if he is good or bad, he is hoping he is good, so maybe they could have a competition. The only thing is, Minghao isnt here today, he hopes that if he is sick he will feel better tomorrow. That would suck if Jun just showed up to a studio, with people he doesnt know.