( continued )

He got up, walked quietly to the door, looked throught the peephole, and there he was, standing there with his hands in his pockets. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and opened the door, putting on a smile to hide his panic. Minghao was wearing a yellow hoodie, a white bucket hat, and grey sweatpants. Total bf material. He let him in, and Minghao instantly plopped himself on the sofa. 

 '' OMG this is so soft'' Minghao exclamated as he rubbed the sofa.

 '' it is, it is made out of fur'' Jun replied.

 ''OOOO what type'' Minghao asked excitedely, as he took off his hat and put it on one of the hooks.

''fake fur'' Jun said with a chuckle. But on the inside he was screaming

''ohhh thats why its so soft''

''that did not make any sense but OKAY!'' Junhui laughed out loud.

 ''so, what are we having for dinner?'' Minghao questioned.

''im making white rice and samgyeopsal*''                                                                                       

*korean grilled pork belly

  '' sounds DELICIOUS! can i help?'' He did the saddest puppy eyes.

 it took everything in Jun to resist them. ''No, but i can turn on a movie for you while i make it.''

 ''Ok''

Junhui ended up turning on My Little Pony, and thats when Minghao remembered to give him his keychain. After Minghao handed it to him and ran back to the couch, there was a note on it. It was a poem. A stupid poem, something about toads and dead ends. Jun blushed from the cuteness, and put the note and the keychain on the counter.

When the dinner was ready, they ate on the couch while watching the show. 

 ''Damn, i didnt know you could cook!'' Minghao said with a full mouth

  ''I actually took cooking classes back when i lived in China''

''oh ok''

Then it was silent for a little bit. Then Jun remembered. He promised himself that he would confess, and it was starting to creep on him. Like, at times, he would get akward...

''You know Minghao, your like really ho-'' He caught himself saying, and he covered his mouth.

''hmm?'' Minghao buzzed.

 '' i mean, you look hot in that sweatshirt. i turned up the degrees, so i-i would take if off if i were you''

 ''oh. i dont have a shirt on under though''

''oh ok ill go turn the heat down then'' Jun got up. But at the same time he kinda wanted him to take off his sweatshirt.

Jun walked back to the couch, and layed down on his stomach. Then Minghao moved closer to him, his chin resting on his palms. He looked at him.

'' Junhui, do you like anyone?'' He asked out of the blue.

Jun's heart skipped a beat. ''erhm, well, yes''

 ''who is it?'' Minghao said with a wink.

That was pretty hot. ''umm''

''Well, Junhui, want to know someting cool?''

''um sure''

''I like you too.''

Jun felt like his universe just exploded. What the fuck? He felt like the entire planet just crashed down, just around him and Minghao-

''UM- '' Jun started.

But Minghao wouldnt let him finish. Minghao pecked him right on the lips, it only lasting a second, but Jun wanted more.

 ''Minghao, i love you too'' He said, emphazizing the word 'love'

Then Jun pressed his lips against Minghao's, it turning into a long kiss, turning into a 5 minute one, turning into a make out. Before they knew it, Jun was againts the cushions of the couch, with Minghao beside him, kissing eachother's lips passionately. This is what he calls real love. All the other love he has felt was ok, but not like this love. Yes, Junhui lost his virginity to a girl, but at the same time, he didnt really feel any real love with those girls. This is real. When your cheeks flush red whenever you even think about them, when you are in their embrace and you dont want to let go, When you are making out and you dont want to stop.

After 30 minutes, they stopped. They both ended up shirtless, but luckily, nothing else was removed. After they both put back their sweatshirts on, they ended up cuddling for the rest of the time they had together, watching my little pony, laughing at the funny parts, crying at the sad parts. basically forgetting that they both just ate eachothers faces off.

Saying goodbye was hard, they didnt want to leave eachother's touch, so they hugged for 3 minutes straight before he had to walk home. After he left the house, Jun closed the door, and slumped onto the back of it. That was fast, he thought. But it went how he wanted it to go.