( continued )

Junhui's mind twisted into thoughts. That means that he has known him all this time? What seperated them? No wonder those eyes looked so familiar. What a glo up though. Should he tell him that he knew him when he was little? He is positive that it's actually him.

Jun: I scrolled to the bottom of your instagram, and i found a picture of you when you are little,  and your with someone who looks a little like me. Do you know who that is?

Flower boy: its you dummy

Jun: wut

Flower boy: ive known you since we were 2 years old. 

Jun: no way

Flower boy: yeah you had a glow up

Jun: SO DID YOU

Flower boy: you had to move away because you got a carreer in acting.

Jun: oh yeahhh i remember

Flower boy: i cant believe you didnt recognize me. :(

Jun: well there was something about you that seemed familiar.

Flower boy: yeah same here

Jun: you actually post really good pictures on you instagram.

Flower boy: soo do you

Jun: no i dont

Flower boy: yes you do

Jun: no

Flower boy: yes

Jun: no

Flower boy: yes

Jun: whatever. you still comin over tonight?

Flower boy: yeppers

Jun: good i wont be bored now

He put down his phone for the first time in a while, and went upstairs to go take a shower.

Minghao's point of view:

i cant believe i am actually going to his house tonight, who knows what could happen? he smirked. No, dont think that way, you dont even know if he likes you back. But still, sometimes our hearts take a different road. Leading somewhere we would never know we would end up, sometimes even at a dead end. but that is how life works. Ooo, that would make a great poem, he thought. Im gonna make a poem for Junhui, he admirely dreamed. 

Sometimes, our hearts take different roads.

Leading to frogs, or leading to toads.

Toads are prettty fat, so i would like to lead it to a dead end instead.

But dead ends lead to death, but i would like to eat that road better than the toad.

I dont know wat to write anymore

Absolutely beautiful, he thought. He signed it, and wrote ''to Jun, aka my little pony fangirl''

He is loving this friendship more then anything. They litteraly started talking only last week, and they are already best friends. But Minghao prays that Junhui likes him back, and it will turn into something more than friends, but it will most likely not happen, because Jun is popular, cute, and there are a lot more people out there then just Minghao. He at least just hopes that Jun cares about him at all, that would be nice.

Back to Jun's point of view

Aftere he showered, he put on black sweatpants, and a grey hoodie, he didnt want to look too formal. To get ready for Minghao to come over, he cleaned the entire house, starting with his room, just in case they go in there to play video games on his tv. Then he cleaned the kitchen, just in case he wanted to help him make dinner. Then the living room, just in case they wanted to watch a movie on the couch. He made everything was perfect. Then a thought struck him. Should he tell him that he likes him? umm, i dont think so. Maybe they should become better friends before he tells him. But maybe now would be a good time, before they become best friends, so it doesnt harm their friendship in any way. He decided that he was going to tell him tonight. He is suddenly dreading the sound of the doorbell, because he is so nervous to confess his feelings. Either A) Minghao doesnt like him back, and it would just be akward for the rest of the night, or B) He totally likes him back, and they are going to be together. Like a real couple. He cant wait to share his hoodies with him, kiss him, hug him, smile with him, if you know you know :), love him, etc. But he still shouldnt get his hopes up. At least, he hopes that Minghao doesnt feel creeped out, or weirded out, because gosh that would be akward.

And then the dreaded chiming sound rang to his ears. It's time.