Ch.9: Transformation

The Squid King strode confidently through the double doors and into the small lab-like room.

It smirked at the girl who laid on the lab table before him.

She struggled against the small restraints, yelling curses at the squid recruits.

The squids turned and bowed to their king as he entered the room, all shuffling and talking seized except for the girl's cursing when the door shut and locked itself behind the king.

"My king, she is ready for the transformation process." A squid reported, looking it's master in it's eyes.

"Thank you loyal recruit." The king said, lightly pushing the squid out of the way and walking to the side of the table.

The girl glared at the king and, although fear could be seen in her blue eyes, it was quite menacing.

"Ready to accept your fate girl?" The king cooed, it's tenticals swishing around in excitement on his back.

"You mean loose my free will to the jerk who tortured my leader and fellow recruits into compliance? Then never."

The king chuckled and wrapped a long tentical around a syringe before trusting it violently into the girl's arm.

The deep blue liquid seeped into the girl's bloodstream as the king pushed the plunger down.

The girl screamed in protest and pain as she fought the restraints, already feeling the affects of the liquid changing her appearance and mindset to fit the goals of the king.

Her brown hair started to fade to a deep blue at the base of her scalp and it slowly drained down to it's tips like water drains from a tub.

Her blue eyes lost their color, turning to a dull grey, her skin grew pale blue splotches. And finally, to finish the physical transformation off, her purple cardigan and jeans ripped and turned into a deep blue colored jumper.

The girl's fighting slowed to a stop and she stared up at the bright lights above her, seeming almost asleep with her eyes open. Her mind was accepting the changes well, and soon the mental transformation completed itself, and the girl became a soldier for her enemy.

The king grinned evilly and ripped off the ropes with ease, freeing his newest recruit so he could get a better look at her. "Rise my new servant."

The girl slowly rose into a sitting position as ordered and stared with blank eyes at the Squid King. "What do you ask of me my king?" She asked in a soft, dream like voice.

The Squid King grinned maliciously. "What is your name loyal recruit?"

"My name is Molly, my king, used to be bac, now fiercely loyal to you and the squids."

"Well then, Molly, I have no business for you at the moment, you are free to roam. Just do not go into the dungeons."

She slid off the table and nodded. "As you wish my king." She muttered. She then straightened and walked out the door to the lab.

The king grinned. His plan was working. At last he'd give those land dwelling generals what they deserved.

"My king. Want us to get you another recruit?"

The Squid King shook it's head. "I think it's time Sky and the Bacca get a new General friend. Don't you agree?"

The squid nodded, a devious smile growing on its blue features. "Yes sir. What base do we attack next?"

The King's malicious grin grew as an army name popped into it's head.

"Go for the Benjas."

"Right away my king." The squid droned, bowing respectfully before slithering off.

The king strode confidently out the door again, it's smile never leaving it's face.

It walked slowly over to the dungeons and in front of the Generals' cell.

The king had a little surprise in store for the two Generals.
__________________________

So there we go. This is Ender_squirrel's OC