Ch.25: Epilogue

The original group of girls, excluding Alexandra, met at the same place exactly one hour later with new people at their sides.

Hydra raised an eyebrow at the number, but internally grinned. The more for her king, she thought, the better.

She stood next to Arella as the small groups all joined into one big half circle around the two.

"We've got people from every army here and ready to help." Hystra spoke, standing directly in front of Hydra.

"Great! Can you introduce them to us?" Arella asked.

Tinarris nodded and spoke up, taking over. "The girl that looks like she stole General Mitch's jacket is Aaliyah." she pointed to a girl with pink hair and electric yellow eyes.

Aaliyah waved and gave Arella and Hydra a small grin.

Hydra nodded and turned to the next girl she didn't know, assuming Aaliyah was from Mitch's army.

This girl was dressed in an all white bakers outfit with white sneakers, obviously being from Ian's army.

"That's Kit." Tinarris pointed, then moved to the next girl who smiled brightly at the traitors.

Her long blond hair with blue highlights was tucked behind her ears as her brown eyes gleamed, looking at Hydra and Arella excitedly.

"Then there's Pearl."

Pearl wore a white over a blue shirt, black pants and a pair of black sneakers.

She shifted from foot to foot excitedly as if she couldn't sit still.

"Alisa."

She wore a white jacket over a blue shirt, much like Pearl, with white pants and blue sneakers.

Her black hair with light blue streaks flowed in the slight breeze as her monotone expression landed on Hydra.

"Parker, Rosalie, and Zahara, although she goes by Z."

Parker's brown eyes lit up slightly as she heard her name.

She ran a hand through her dark red hair as if to fix it and grinned.

Rosalie had a green shirt under her black jacket that topped her blue jeans and red combat boots. Her brown hair was tied up in a high ponytail and her green eyes seemed to glow slightly in the light of the afternoon sun.

Zahara, or Z as she prefers, had almost white blond hair cut short extremely short, her eyes were a deep silver color and her clothing consisted of nothing but black, excluding her white socks.

Hydra gave them all a friendly smile and nodded to Tinarris.

"And there's at least one person from every army here?" She asked.

Hystra nodded and spoke up. "Yup, those that were just turned back into humans are almost here. Alexandra is bringing them."

"I heard my name?" A voice called.

Speaking of the devil.

The group turned and watched as Alexandra approached with a small group of girls.

Hydra recognized them all.

Sarah, Molly, Hope, and another girl.

Oh what was her name?

C'mon Hydra think. Blueish-purple hair, left eye brown, right hidden by eyepatch, long knee-length grey coat with white shirt, black jeans?

Crystal Galaxies? Or Bryn as King Squid called her.

Yeah, that's right. I remember her. She's a Dead Army recruit, Hydra thought as she suppressed an evil grin.

"Hey Alexandra! Nice of you to join the party!" Bella called, laughing slightly.

"Fashionably late, as per usual." Alexandra chuckled, meeting up with the larger group.

"We ready to go?" Molly asked, her fingers wrapping around the hilt of her sword.

Hydra nodded. "Let's go."

And together, Arella and Hydra both lead the large group of girls to their unknown demise.

Hystra's POV

We walked for what seemed like forever, the forest getting thicker and thicker. It was surprising that we didn't lose our way in the brush.

Maybe we have, I thought, before I walked up next to Pearl from the Mudkip Army to ensure we weren't lost.

"Where are we going?" She whispered to me.

I shrugged. "Supposedly, to General Sky's... Death scene."

"Oh..." she murmured, looking down at the ground.

We continued to walk in silence, the girls around us chatting away in low whispers.

That is, until Hydrangea and Arella suddenly vanished.

I froze, causing the others to stop since I was in front.

"Where'd Hydrangea and Arella go?" I asked slowly, looking around.

Suddenly, my arms were forced to my side and my legs were forced together, as if someone had taken a string and pulled it tight.

A dark chuckle rang in my ears as the scenery shifted and swayed around our group, all in the same position as me.

Arella and Hydrangea appeared before us, looking completely different from normal.

The trees around us shifted into mossy stone walls and the invisible force holding my limbs together turned into long vines.

That's when it hit me.

They had led us into a trap.

We were trapped in the squids base and our friends had betrayed us all.

King Squid grinned evilly as he made his way over to Hydrangea's side.

She didn't even flinch.

"Welcome recruits, to your new base. Hydra did an excellent job bringing you here, did she not? Her illusions are pretty powerful."

I gulped.

This was our end.