Chapter Thirteen~Pink Rose

COPYRIGHT 2012

Bolting upright upon noticing his sister’s arrival with a frown on her face, nope, a grimace on her innocent face rather thus Aries wondered what happened to his young sister. Savannah’s eyes suddenly travelled to his confused features and threw him a look of what? She seemed rather annoyed causing his crease on top of his head to be more visible.

“Something happened right?” It was more delivered in statement rather than in question, knowing her brother’s keenness when it comes to her.

“Definitely.” Savannah replied rolling her eyeballs before slumping down on the cushion as if to ease to ease what she felt inside.

“A person right?” Aries inquired teasingly. Savannah grunted in response.

“Two queers.” Savannah answered nonchalantly.

“You mean two gays, that’s too bad sis.” Aries commented slightly amused, lips curving upward in control to smile widely seeing his sister’s annoyance.

“You have no idea what’s it like Aries.” Savannah replied a little angrier, throwing her brother daggers.

“Oh, wait”, Aries put his hand in the air, “don’t tell me I’m one of those two persons, two gays huh”, he finished matter-of-factly, didn’t know how to react, to be angry or to be amused.

“Gosh, I’m glad you’ve read it finally.” Savannah replied irritatingly, sighing harshly afterwards.

“Okay, point taken, then who is this other guy you claimed as gay?” Aries leaned closer to see more of his sister’s reaction. He seemed not affected knowing he’s one of the reasons of Savannah’s outbreak of feelings.

“Not your problem anymore.” Savannah snapped motioning to stand up and leave the room, but she stopped upon remembering something, Aries seemed to have noticed her hesitation to leave him.

“You gotta something to say?” Aries offered seriously. Savannah nodded her head without hesitation.

“It’s not about me, it’s about you, Aries and your Yvonne.” Savannah pointed out seriously causing Aries to frown.

“What’s the matter with me and..?” Aries asked wearing a poker face causing Savannah to snap her finger.

“You have to talk to her, I think she’s a little annoyed with your style of courtship, why can’t you be a man this time, I mean a man, you understand me?” Savannah spoke lengthily, feeling a little angry herself.

“Courtship? No, I’m..I’m not courting her.” Aries replied hesitantly.

“Oh shut up, then tell me what’s your purpose of leaving her flowers?” Savanna snapped, having the feeling to make her brother realize.

“It’s purely…it’s nothing, come on, what are you trying to insinuate?” Aries motioned to leave her.

“It’s just that you’re wasting your time, don’t you know that she’s leaving next week to go back to her world?” Savannah stood up akimbo, cocking her eyebrows to Aries.

“Leaving?” Aries repeated looking slightly shocked, “but of course, it’s her prerogative,” and shrugged afterwards.

“That’s it? Don’t tell me you’re chicken out again to meet her.” Savannah asked him with challenged look.

“Hell no, I’m not.” Aries hastily replied saving his pride.

“Then you’re going to meet her.” Savannah said indignantly. Aries stood motionless, thinking of the words Savannah said to him and at the same time recollecting his thoughts.