Chapter Eleven~Who's that boy?

“Hey, hey…” Aries blocked the doorway,Savannahshoved him off.

“What?”Savannahseemed losing her patience to her brother. “I’m going to De Vonne’s cottage.”

“Her cottage?” Aries lifted his brow toSavannah.

“Uhm no her castle.”Savannahanswered him sarcastically.

“Savannah…” Aries gave her a warning glance.

“Okay, her cottage you heard it right, why, jelly again this time?” ThenSavannahstuck out her tongue to Aries like a stubborn toddler.

Aries just ignored his sister’s action and didn’t need to askSavannahabout that jelly term again, he already knew what that meant but only one thing he wasn’t certain, was he indeed jealous?

“You..”

“Me what?”

“You’re such a…” Aries wasn’t able to finish it forSavannahdid it for him.

“Beautiful girl, I know it right bro. So if you’ll excuse me I still have to help De Vonne fix herself.”

“For what?” Aries suddenly looked and sounded interested.

“For her date with Miller tonight.”

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again, uncertain of what he’s going to say.

“Yes brother, so excuse me.”Savannahtried to make her way, luckily Aries let her go out.

“See yah later or you wanna come with me.”

Aries grunted to her senselessness. “You know damn well that I can’t.”

“Oh poor Aries. What a shame though.”Savannahpouted her lips while looking sympathetically. “But if I were you, I would introduce myself to De Vonne.” She added.

“Easy for you to say that.”

“Such a chicken.”Savannahcommented silently.

“What?”

“Oh I said I like to eat raw chicken now.” After saying it, she waved her brother goodbye and headed to De Vonne’s cottage direction.

Aries asked himself again, was he acting cowardly this time? He had never been a chicken, only to De Vonne, he mused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wait, that’s enough.” De Vonne uttered watching her reflection on the mirror.

“Come on, I’m not yet finished.”Savannahanswered her.

“It’s not a real date.” She’s only giving herself a chance to like Miller, she thought.

“But still you have to look good, if not in Miller’s eyes but in paparazzis’ too.” And to my brother too,Savannah thought as she was manipulating De Vonne’s face again, putting anything brushing there and here.

“Ok there, you’re done.”

De Vonne examined again herself on the mirror whileSavannahlooked at her through the mirror.

“Guess I don’t need Mila’s service then.” She commented. Mila was her make-up artist.

“Of course, it’s my hidden talent.”Savannahbragged while smirking.

Then they heard a knock.

“Oh it must be him.” De Vonne informed her, incredibly of all the dates she had attended before, it’s the one she didn’t look excited or nervous.