Chapter 2 - Pizza

After working for a few hours, Ishaan decided to finish off his work. He took a break and laid back. Like usual his mind wandered off to Muskaan. The thought of being able to spend some time alone with her excited him. Though it seemed like Muskan was too busy, which made him sad. After all Ishaan loved this woman for God's sake. He just wasn't ready to hurt Kiara like that. She doesn't deserve that. And it was not like a I love her, I can't leave her but more of a she is a nice person, which  is why I can't hurt her. Lots of thoughts troubled him. After some time Ishaan stood up and went into the living room. He sat down on the couch and tried to relax. One part of him was also waiting for her. A tad later he heard the front door unlocking. Ishaan practically jumped up from the couch.

Muskaan unlocked the door and went inside. She saw Ishaan standing in the middle of the living room which confused her.
"Were you waiting for me?" Muskaan laughed.
"What? Me. No!" Ishaan nervously said.
"Why are you standing there then?" She teased him while hanging her bag onto the hanger.
"I-I was just going to the kitchen, I wanted to make some dinner, yeah that's right!" He said.
"Oh alright! And what are you going to make?" Muskaan asked curiously while she walked further into the living room.
"I'm going to make some pizza, would you like to join me?"
Muskaan thought about it for a bit. She disliked the idea of doing something alone with him. But on the other hand they were just going to cook and she was very hungry, so it would do no harm.
"Sure why not." That's exactly what Ishaan wanted to hear. He practically dragged her into the kitchen and started getting out some of the ingredients.
"I'm going to make the dough and you're going to make the sauce, deal?" Ishaan asked.
"Deal." Muskaan said while smiling.
She grabbed everything she needed and started working on the sauce for the pizza. Ishaan kept glancing over to her. He had something witty in his mind.
He was working on the dough which became quiet boring. Eventually though  they finished everything and put the pizza into the oven. Ishaan wanted to make things a little bit more fun while they were waiting. He took some flour and poured it all over her. He began laughing at the sight.

"Hey what was that for?!" She yelled.
"Well waiting is boring, I needed some fun!" Ishaan said while  laughing. He probably had the biggest smirk possible on his face, which she could only roll her eyes to.
"You know what?" She asked.
"What?" He said confused.
"Revenge is sweet!" Muskaan said while pouring some leftover sauce on him.
"Now that's funny!" She said while giggling. Her giggle was the cutest you could possibly hear.
"That wasn't nice of you!" Ishaan said pretending to be upset. Muskaan quickly grabbed a towel and hand it to Ishaan.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you!"
"It's alright!" He said while beginning to laugh again. Ishaan didn't know what came into him, but he pulled her closer into a hug.
"Oh come on, now I've got sauce all over me!" She complained.
"And I've got flour all over me, we're even!" Ishaan added.
"You're right!" Muskaan said while smiling. Neither of them realised how close they were to each other. They deeply looked into each others eyes. Neither of them wanted the moment to end, but it had to end.
"I- ehm we should better get changed before the pizza is ready." Muskaan said while quickly heading into her room. She cleaned herself and got changed. Ishaan sighed but did the same. He wished that the moment would have lasted longer. They both went back down freshened up. They started to set the table.

"Pizza is ready." Ishaan stated as he took the pizza out of the oven.
He cut the pizza and put it on two plates. He carried the plates into the dining area and put it down on the table.
"Bon appetit." He said.
Both began to eat. Luckily the little fight hadn't messed up their dinner. It tasted great, which was a total success and a nice way to end the day.