Chapter 18 - Date

The next day Ishaan had organized something. He had to win her back somehow. And he knew after that little incident it wouldn't be easy, but he wouldn't give up. Ishaan wanted to take her out on a date. He had to prove how much he loved her. It was his last chance. Knowing her she wouldn't agree so he had come up with something.

"Alright I'll help you Dad."

"Thank you Vaani!" Ishaan went and organized the perfect date.
Vaani texted her aunt.

Hey auntie! I wanted to invite you for dinner tonight. You, papa and me, going to a fancy restaurant! How does that sound?

Sounds just lovely I'll be there!

Muskaan was excited. She loved spending time with her niece. Just seeing Ishaan again scared her. She didn't know what to do. It was like she lost all her self control around him. The kiss was wrong. Very wrong. She loved Alexandre. But she also loved Ishaan. She couldn't deny the fact that she still loved him after everything. Her heart couldn't decide and her mind was tired from it. It didn't matter now, she would just enjoy a dinner with her family. Nothing more nothing less.
Around 5pm Muskaan started getting ready. She wore something beautiful fitting the occasion.

"I'll see you later." Muskaan said goodbye to Alex and head to the restaurant. Just as she arrived Vaani texted her.

Sorry, I have to sit this one out, you and Dad go ahead and enjoy the dinner :( xx

Muskaan sighed. Great the last thing she needed was to spend some more time alone with him. She felt like this was all set up. Like he had planned it. She went inside regardless. She spotted Ishaan sitting at a table and sat down next to him.

"Hi Muskaan, glad you could make it. May I add that you look breathtaking this evening." Ishaan said with a smile.

"Thank you." She blushed.
Ishaan indeed had planned the most beautiful date she could imagine. First dinner, then a walk through the park and then he would show her a magical place. Tonight she belonged to him and he wanted to make sure it would be a night she wouldn't forget.

"Shall we order?"

"Yeah sure."he said.
They ordered and quickly after their food arrived.

"Wow its delicious!"

"I agree." They chatted away the evening and had a lovely dinner. It was a delightful and happy atmosphere. It was like nothing bad had ever happened between them.

"Would you like to take a stroll through the park with me?" Ishaan asked.

"Sure why not." Ishaan took her hand in his and walked through the park. At first Muskaan wasn't sure as he took her hand, but after a while she didn't mind. Actually she quite liked it. The night sky was beautiful. It had something peaceful to it. Perhaps the stars shone even a little brighter that night.

"I want to show you a place no one has seen before." Ishaan wanted to show her his relaxing place. He would always go there when he needed a little break from reality.

"Alright, lead the way." Muskaan said and smiled at him. She was aware he had planned everything, but today she decided to just follow her heart and not her head. And her heart told her to just trust and follow him. After walking for a while they reached a little cabin thar was close to the river surrounded by lots of beautiful flowers. Muskaan was amazed at the sight it was more than beautiful. It was magical.

"Ishaan.. wow, this place is beautiful."

"I knew you'd like it, come on let's go inside." They went into the cabin together. There everything was perfectly decorated as well. Fairy lights around the room just gave everything the perfect kick. It was a very romantic atmosphere and surrounding. They sat down on the couch.

"Can I offer you something?"

"Perhaps a drink?"

"Alright." Ishaan went into the kitchen and looked for something. He grabbed a bottle of wine and head back.
He poured them some wine and sat back. They drank the wine and talked a bit.

"You had this date planned didn't you?"

"Guilty as charged." Ishaan admitted.

"Why?"

"Muskaan, I love you, I truly and deeply do. I wanted to prove you how much tonight. So I had to come up with something special." Muskaan looked at him and formed a slight smile. There was no reason to doubt her feelings anymore. Ishaan didn't know whether it was the alcohol or just his lust and craving for her, but he was very close to her.

"Tell me you are mine tonight." He whispered.

"Ishaan I- i.."
Ishaan didn't let her finish her sentence, instead he kissed her passionately. Their lips harmonized together, they danced to a tune. They craved one another. Slowly he planted multiple kisses on her body. Neither of them saying anything, because they didn't want it to end. He took control of her. It was far from being right, but it didn't matter that night.