Chapter 21 - Cheater

"I'll see you later!" Muskaan said to Ishaan.

"Do you really have to go?" He had a bad feeling of letting her go back to him and their house. Ishaan wasn't very fond of Alex.

"It'll be alright, I'm just going to grab my stuff and come back! Nothing bad will happen I promise." She reassured him. Muskaan kissed his cheek and left. She head to her old home. She really hoped she wouldn't meet Alex there. After what had happened the other day she was nervous on meeting him. Eventually she arrived and opened the door. Of course Alex had to be there.

"Muskaan what are you doing here?" He asked shocked.

"I'm here to pack my belongings and then leave." She sighed. She really didn't have the nerve to talk to him. Alexandre stood up from the couch and walked towards her. A cold shower ran down her spine. Was he going to hit her again?

"Muskaan I'm sorry for what I've done the other day. I was wrong please forgive me, I was just so furious."
Muskaan was silenced. She didn't know how to respond to that. She understood his pain. It was her fault he was feeling such sorrow. And Muskaan was never going to forgive herself for doing this to him.

"I lost the love of my life. I just couldn't bare so I did what I did. Please forgive me!" Alex begged. Muskaan embraced him with a hug.

"You have to forgive me Alex. I did a terrible mistake, I never should've done that. And I'm truly and deeply sorry.."

"Then come back to me!"

"What?!"

"Come back to me, I still love you Muskaan! Let's pretend none of this ever happened."
Muskaan was shocked. She couldn't believe her ears. Was he serious? Was he for real? He couldn't possibly be. Yes at one point Muskaan loved him deeply and she was ashamed of herself for cheating, but she wouldn't change what had happened. It also wouldn't be fair to him or her. She just loved Ishaan more than anything else. And that was her final decision. She chose Ishaan.

"You're crazy Alex. You can't be serious! I love Ishaan I'm sorry, but no I can't come back to you!"

"Oh please, you don't really think that will last will it? Once a cheater always a cheater!"

"Alex please stop it!"

"You don't really think he loves you do you? You're just another toy he'll eventually get bored with and throw it away! He cheated on his fianceé with you, what makes you think he wouldn't cheat on you as well?!" Alex had hit a soft and sensitive spot. Her head began hurting. He did have a point. He had cheated with her on Kiara. So who was there to promise her and reassure her he wouldn't find another person to cheat on her as well? She felt like her heart being ripped apart. No she shouldn't listen to Alexandre. He was being jealous and irrational. Besides she shouldn't have any double standards, because she cheated on her fiancé with him too.

"Please just stop it Alex!" She said on the verge of tears. She ran to her old room, packed all of her belongings as quickly as she could and wiped away her tears. After her suitcase and bags were filled she left the house as soon as possible. Walking outside with all her luggage she did not know where to go. Her heart ached. She needed some time for herself. She couldn't just go back to Ishaan now. Muskaan wasn't feeling to well to meet Ishaan. She took out her phone and dialed her best friends number.

Hey girl, wassup?

Hi Lucía.. you won't believe what happened...

Girl come to my place and spill the tea!

Muskaan talked a bit to her friend and then hung up. She went to her best friends home and caught her up on everything that had happened the last few days. She made sure to text Ishaan that she wasn't going to come home tonight.

"So what are you going to do? Leave both?"

"No, I really don't know. I love Ishaan with all my heart, but a relationship has to be build around trust and I do trust him, but alex is still in my sub consciousness with his words.." Muskaan sighed, she was tired from all of this. Lucía and Muskaan talked away the whole afternoon.